Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Americans STILL ARE ALLIES of Canadians. Most of us LOVE YOU GUYS! It's just King don who isn't/doesn't. Why?

Americans STILL ARE ALLIES of Canadians. Most of us LOVE YOU GUYS! It's just King don who isn't/doesn't. Why?

I do not have a clue. :(

Posted - June 12, 2018

Responses

Once again you can't tell the difference between a society and the state. As if refusing to do what the Canadian state wants has any bearing on whether he likes Canadians.

I'm British. I'm proud to be British. That doesn't change the fact our leaders are globalist trash and want things that are against the U.S. interest. It's Trump's duty to say no. It has nothing to with whether he likes me or not. You think like a child. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at June 13, 2018 6:25 PM MDT
      June 12, 2018 9:33 AM MDT

Well being Canadian I've been  giving it a lot of thought and I have a few theory's. One of them is he saw that photo of his daughter gazing at our Prime Minister when they met at the White house. It bugged him and it also showed him how charming and diplomatic Canadians can be which worries him because deep down in side Trump knows that if Canada turned on the charm they could take Putin away from him. We would never do that but we will turn on the charm and use our diplomatic skills and win the trade war. I just seen a news clip of Trump talking about the G7 he said - I think Russia should be back in the summit  - you know it used to be the G8 but something happened now it's just the G7. That something was Russia invaded 2 Countries and shot down a South Korean passenger jet.  And because Canada didn't agree with Trump about Russia he started the trash talk, Cheers!
      June 12, 2018 6:17 PM MDT

I KNOW envious jealousy is a HUGE part of it. When  Justin and  Donnie stand side by side whom do you think all the gals are looking at and sighing for? I mean Justin could be my grandbaby so of course I look at him differently. But I'm not blind! PLUS he is an intelligent, charming man and the people love him (well not his political enemies but that's understandable. They're jealous too!). It's just the degree of sucking up to and complimenting Kim effusively as King don did after having trashed Trudeau shows the degree of corruption and depravity we are saddled with. King don admires strong leaders..tough..dictator despots. If they murder their own people oh well. He did say to someone awhile ago that "America kills people too". SIGH. Oh. King don said something truthful yesterday Nanoose. I'm gonna ask a question about it but here it is for your eyes first!  He volunteered this by they way. He said "if I made a mistake about it in six months I probably won't admit it but  "I'll find some kind of excuse if I'm wrong about Kim"! His words not mine so he is preparing us for more lies. Which is kinda nice of him don'tca think?Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 13, 2018 3:00 AM MDT
      June 13, 2018 2:58 AM MDT