Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Does it matter to you if a terrorist attack is committed by Muslims and is Islamic-related? Why?

Does it matter to you if a terrorist attack is committed by Muslims and is Islamic-related? Why?

Posted - August 12, 2016

Responses

If a lot of people are attacking for the same reason it matters so we can do something about it and keep people from dying.

August 12, 2016 7:35 AM MDT

Terrorists matter to me regardless
    Of which religion or mindset they follow.
      August 12, 2016 8:03 AM MDT

• It matters in the sense that there may be a connection between Islamic terrorist acts and there may be a "system" in place. 

August 12, 2016 11:58 AM MDT

I see. The lone nutjobs who go off on  people  and murder them for whatever reason are not as scary because they work alone.   I dunno Nevan.    I guess a mob is always scarier than one person. A mob or group or organization full of people bent on murder  would be scarier based on the sheer number of their targets and potential victims.. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)

August 13, 2016 3:48 AM MDT

I'll go with the rhetorical answer.

August 13, 2016 4:47 AM MDT

RHETORICAL

"Used for, belonging to or concerned with mere style or effect. Marked by  or tending to use BOMBAST"

BOMBAST

"Speech too pompous for an occasion; pretentious words"

Well I shall not thank thee for insulting me BSurf.

August 13, 2016 8:05 AM MDT

Hello Rosie:

Nahhh..  People who commit such atrocities believe SOME off the wall stuff.   I only care what it is, so I can help ROOT it out.. 

excon

August 13, 2016 8:37 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply excon. Tell ya the truff the domestic terrorists scare me more. Our own kind hating us enough to attack us/murder us. What's not to love about that, right? :) And the beat goes on! :(

August 13, 2016 9:19 AM MDT