Discussion » Questions » Politics » This is to all the people upset over what Trump does or does not do. Who are you complaining to?

This is to all the people upset over what Trump does or does not do. Who are you complaining to?

Half of you voted for him or didn't vote at all. Not that it would have mattered. God intervened and not suggesting what happened is of God but I am saying nothing happens without him allowing it. All things serve.

Posted - June 20, 2018

Responses

Impeach God!

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/dethklok/impeachgod.html

This post was edited by Kittigate at June 20, 2018 10:16 PM MDT
      June 20, 2018 9:25 PM MDT

I did the majority of my online complaining before he got elected in the hopes of informing voters.
    Now i do it less, it's kind of too late.
    I think those who talk about him now are possibly trying to inform people so that he doesn't get elected for a second terrm.

This post was edited by Summer at June 20, 2018 9:31 PM MDT
      June 20, 2018 9:29 PM MDT

You actually believe that you can change any number of people's opinions with a few Internet posts? Wow, are you kidding yourself.
      June 20, 2018 10:08 PM MDT

I don't know?
    The internet has a pretty vast reach.
    Sometimes it's worth putting ideas out there.
    Everything is advertising.

June 20, 2018 10:30 PM MDT

How can you make such a ridiculous statement when there is no objective proof that "God" is male or even exists at all? And even if such a being actually exists, why would it care who wins an election, an athletic contest, or anything else?
      June 20, 2018 10:12 PM MDT

God intervened ... but it isn't His fault.

That is a completely contradictory statement.
      June 21, 2018 7:33 AM MDT

If he did intervene, I thank him every day, we needed an intervention to save us from the Globalists and true evil that Hillary represented . 
      June 21, 2018 1:31 PM MDT

We have this prophecy we call Armageddon. The last dated prophecy to be fulfilled was the creation of Israel in 1948. The USA is prominently absent from the Armageddon story, so we are waiting to see the country collapse and become helpless. That appears to be right on schedule. The sexual perverts are taking over, just as Jesus said they would. Jesus said it's going to be worse than anything ever before. All things considered, the world is right on track for the most colossal train wreck imaginable. I have read the book: we win in the end.
      June 21, 2018 2:16 PM MDT

The fact that God allows certain situations does not mean he causes them. The nations, all nations are being manipulated by Satan and his demons. According to Revelation they will collide with Jehovah's commanding officer and his military army. (Revelation 16:14-16; 19:11-21)
      July 13, 2018 11:41 PM MDT