Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Women, if you accidentally let the name "Randy D" slip out while in bed with your guy, and he didn't quite catch it, what would you say

Women, if you accidentally let the name "Randy D" slip out while in bed with your guy, and he didn't quite catch it, what would you say

instead to cover your mistake?

"I said 'candy free'!  Is the candy you gave me free, or do you want me to do something for it?"

"I said 'sandy dream'!  I had a dream last night that we went to the beach and got sand all over the interior of your new car."

"I said 'ran the stream'!  When the kids were playing in the woods, they ran along the tail next to the stream."

~

Posted - June 26, 2018

Responses

Well does Randy mean the same there as it does here? If so that's a real easy get out... as in I just said I was feeling ***** today...  Personally it would be a pretty win-win situation as I see it. 
      June 27, 2018 2:12 AM MDT

My idea as well. 
      June 27, 2018 5:53 AM MDT

Asker's Pick for you, Day!  Although it doesn't carry the same meaning here in the states, there are a lot of Yanks who do know that the term 'randy' means horny.

June 27, 2018 5:57 AM MDT

i wouldnt do that in the first place
      June 28, 2018 3:49 PM MDT

I say...In your dreams big boy.....:) 
      June 28, 2018 4:00 PM MDT

I know how peaceful you look when you dream about me!  Awwwwww, so sweet. 

~
      June 28, 2018 9:21 PM MDT

It's true as you say ,you are in my dreams often.......as the white Rose that's also a thorn in your side for a spell that keep forever getting under you're skin ....:)D 
      June 29, 2018 2:13 AM MDT