Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Has there ever been a time for you that was both good and bad?

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Has there ever been a time for you that was both good and bad?

Posted - June 27, 2018

Responses

Good: Going home to be with my kids.
    Bad: My wife was always there.
      June 27, 2018 7:13 AM MDT

I was in a dancing competition.
    I had been asked to participate. I was wary but a good friend had recommended me and he thought it would broaden my horizons, so to speak. I was really scared the entire time (about eight weeks) but through the whole time, I realized I was doing good work and the best I could do. I look back and I'm still very satisfied with how I did -- the memories of fear still are easy to remember, though, too.
      June 27, 2018 7:24 AM MDT

• The day my daughter was born 32 years ago, I had a bad cold, running nose et al. 
    I wasn't allowed to kiss her, not even on her elbow or foot.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 27, 2018 9:17 PM MDT
      June 27, 2018 9:10 AM MDT

I have a great job but failed to remind my boss to do something.  I thought he might have already done it, maybe..  My bad, hope I don't get fired over it.
      June 27, 2018 3:54 PM MDT

no, it was usually one or the other
      June 28, 2018 3:38 PM MDT