Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Why cant you just get over it and move on?

Why cant you just get over it and move on?

Posted - July 9, 2018

Responses

It's not gonna happen. (Ironically, there has been much mocking of the President's early-morning tweet-storms). When you sign in, avert your eyes and go directly to the questions page. Your disposition will improve. (And find out how to hide a member from the home page.)
      July 9, 2018 5:07 AM MDT

If you've ever read any of the numerous online review pages about AnswerMug, byfar the largest percentage (at lest least 75, maybe as high as 90) of criticism falls squarely on one particular person's constant and daily anti-Trump diatribes.  Not the Trash Bag Guy, not the grammar guy, not the tilde guy, etc.  When it comes to annoying, repetitive, negative, boring content, it is cited as one of the top reasons that people stay away from this website.

:| This post was edited by Randy D at July 9, 2018 9:01 PM MDT
      July 9, 2018 6:31 AM MDT

Yes?  Three years ago when we were all on AB and Pres. Trump started running and none of us thought he even had a chance she could discuss him reasonably and even with insight. But the poison pen postings as I recall started around 2013 and have only increased with time.  She always was sort of imperious telling us what we should do and how we should behave and when I started on AB in 2009 I was sort of afraid of her because I just assumed from her posts that she knew what was going on and had a lot of power on the site so I should humor her. But we eventually had some good talks which I miss. 

As we become older most of us do feel the world slipping away from us and find that so much we were brought up with just no longer exists so we find ourselves as apologists for a world we were brought up in and that we miss.  She has always had a problem with wealthy and successful people and I sense a background in labor unionism.  Would guess she is alone much of the time and is not happy with that so might take the negativity she feels out on others.  But would guess too that she must speak for many others on here to be able to get away with such extremely outrageous posts as she does.  Its sad but disturbing too. 
      July 9, 2018 7:34 AM MDT

I already am....what was I getting over again? 
      July 9, 2018 8:08 AM MDT

You people are really something else.  You forced her into her own corner and you're still not satisfied.  If you're still looking at her questions, then you're victims of yourselves.  Nothing is forcing you to look.  What hypocrites - you who post endless tilde posts, endless posts about bodily functions, endless posts about cosmic nonsense that make no sense - and you have the gall to complain about someone else.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.  
      July 9, 2018 8:41 AM MDT

Perfectly said! 

I think if she had any clue that she was causing annoyance among the Trump cult, I think she'd be nothing but amused, anyway. Rock on, flower girl! 
      July 9, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

I think she knows very well that she has irked them all.  They have treated her abominably.  I'll bet they consider themselves good Christians.
      July 9, 2018 9:53 AM MDT

Logically some things should not just be forgotten and condoned, IMO there's way too much of that as it is, apathy, saving our own skin, sucking up to the big guy that serve to condone, excuse and allow awful things to happen.. and I wasn't talking about Trump there :P  These are the things that cause breakdown of society, the good guys no longer win, the baddies have taken over, the liars, the cheats, the selfish goits who treat on everyone else to get what they want.. IMO I'd rather die trying than just sit pathetically by and allow it..  So sometimes people have to speak up.. we have to fight or sink back into the slime from whence we came.. 

But seriously, think of an analogy, cowboy films.. a bunch of baddies, steals from poor townsfolk, rape women, murder men.. hold everyone hostage with fear.. should we just move on from that? Or work together to go get the baddies?  A serial rapist or murderer.. should we just get over it? A fat-cat boss is embezzling and this means the company might go bust.. should we ignore it? 

I do wish everyone were familiar with Animal Farm... when bad things happen and we are hoodwinked and told that everything is great.. should we just move on... no..  When something is wrong and a LOT of people feel it's wrong, and a lot of people worry about the country... it's right that they don't just move on..  
      July 9, 2018 9:21 AM MDT

not sure what you mean
      July 9, 2018 3:51 PM MDT