Active Now

Malizz
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What should be started right now to make the world a better place?

What should be started right now to make the world a better place?

Actions that could jumpstart a brighter future

Posted - July 9, 2018

Responses

Me offended? Not going to happen and never has happened. I’m not going to defend Trump. I’m not a supporter of his. I see you fully buy into this Russian propaganda, which is a witch hunt. I never implied I think you would do the attack. I pointed our how repulsive it is. I have disliked the past several presidents and once did I say or post anything like the above.  This post was edited by Rizz at July 9, 2018 9:44 PM MDT
      July 9, 2018 9:32 PM MDT

I agree. To even suggest a nuclear assault on the White House is not only absurd, it shows everyone just how much reasoning ability many of the liberals and Democrats have lost and just how out of touch with reality they have become. I guess that's a byproduct of not having any Democratic leadership to look up too.  As always, just my opinion. :)
      July 10, 2018 7:59 PM MDT

It would actually be a neutron bomb---or at most a tactical nuclear weapon.
      July 10, 2018 8:37 PM MDT

After Trump has made America again the next item on his agenda would be to clean up the environment and make the whole world great again. 
    Let's get started! 
      July 10, 2018 12:53 AM MDT