Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » I have recently cloned myself and opened up a Nigerian-styled scam sweatshop to exact hundreds of millions from people worldwide.

I have recently cloned myself and opened up a Nigerian-styled scam sweatshop to exact hundreds of millions from people worldwide.

(Wait, where in the heck am I going to keep hundreds of millions of sandwiches?  Hmmmm. I guess I didn't think this through to the end.)

Posted - July 11, 2018

Responses

Scam them out of tildes...corner the tilde market. When the price goes through the roof, dump them and make a fortune.
      July 11, 2018 6:19 AM MDT

But who will make sandwiches for me?  (It's as if you don't even care, man! Priorities, priorities!)

~
      July 11, 2018 7:34 AM MDT

That's ok, most of the sandwiches you extract from round the world would be well and truly manky by the time they reached you anyway, so those can go straight in the bin, leaving you to concentrate on the sandwiches that are fresher. 

When he was younger, my middle son used to compost sandwiches... I used to make him a sandwich every day for school...  One day I went in to his room to blitz it and found in the process, many sandwiches in varying states of decomposition. Some were completely composted.. 

This tells you that :-
    a) You could just compost the ones you don't want - thus saving the world from a compost shortage
    b) that clearly I make terrible sandwiches, so you wouldn't be wanting me to make you any 
      July 11, 2018 2:35 PM MDT

LOL!  I'll take Curtain A!
      July 12, 2018 6:03 AM MDT