Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Has home ever become an embarrassment, both to yourself and your kind?

Has home ever become an embarrassment, both to yourself and your kind?

Posted - July 15, 2018

Responses

Yea sad to say.,, my house is a mess, always untidy with piles of I don;t know what everywhere and the garden, not quite so bad but still has same...  All the people in my house, except me are untidy, if they eat a pie, they leave not only the plate sitting around but the cutlery AND all the packaging.. If my son cooks himself a pizza, he will leave wrapping, (several bits) the plate and the grill pan lying around... if he gets  a parcel he will leave the wrapping lying around..AND whatever he's bought.  My daughter will leave half eaten food.... 

So you can imagine. my house is very messy - I am constantly doing housework but it always looks a mess.. 

I could never bring anyone here :(
      July 15, 2018 4:50 AM MDT

Up until I moved out on my own at 17, it was. My parents and siblings were/are obnoxious slobs who live like pigs, so much so, I always avoided bringing my friends around.
      July 15, 2018 5:14 AM MDT

yes, i couldnt invite anyone over cause of the bedbugs my apt building was having,they finally left after heat treatments and spraying and i had to get rid of my bed and couch, im now sleeping on an airbed, they cant nest there, did that on purpose to get rid of them
      July 15, 2018 4:48 PM MDT