Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » I want to take this time, to thank President Trump for working so hard for the American People, and doing a great job. Anyone else?

I want to take this time, to thank President Trump for working so hard for the American People, and doing a great job. Anyone else?

Posted - July 18, 2018

Responses

I'll thank him for practically ensuring a Democrat victory in 2020, but only after he's impeached.
      July 19, 2018 3:07 AM MDT

I want him out TODAY.  Not 2020.  But that leaves Pence and I cannot deal with that idea. That is worse still. 

A loud, stupid phony is still safer than a quiet, stunted one.
      July 19, 2018 8:13 AM MDT

Really? Trump is better than Jimmy Carter?
      July 19, 2018 7:11 PM MDT

Not gonna happen....there is a wave coming but it is Red.
      July 22, 2018 9:24 AM MDT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's HILARIOUS!
    The GOP is headed for a train wreck at the midterms, no red candidate will be elected dogcatcher. ALABAMA went blue - since Goldwater that's actually impossible. The rust belt is swinging. So is the soybean belt, Trump's pointless trade war is CRUSHING them.
      July 22, 2018 4:30 PM MDT

Alabama had a pervert child molester as a candidate.....so not a valid bellwether. 
      July 22, 2018 8:41 PM MDT

An unprecedented 20% swing in Pennsylvania doesn't dent your optimism?
      July 22, 2018 9:08 PM MDT

Ha....Pennsylvania a Dem stronghold. You gotta do better than that. 
    I can tell you my Senator McCaskill is one Dem who is going home. She will not get another gift of "legitimate rape=no pregnancy" that Akins gave her last time. 
      July 23, 2018 8:23 AM MDT

We do not have to do anything.  Your hero is doing it all FOR us.

Just let him keep talking, alienating our allies, befriending our enemies and LYING on NATIONAL RECORD about the fact that he thinks Putin knows more than his top advisors.

KEEP BRAYING AND SPEWING TRUMP, we don't have to do a thing anymore. 

HE IS LOATHED.

He will not last this first term.  Much less be re-elected for DOG CATCHER.
      July 23, 2018 8:27 AM MDT

As long as economy and joba stay good....no problems. 
      July 23, 2018 8:50 AM MDT

Again, you leave me speechless---but not because I have nothing to say.
      July 23, 2018 11:27 AM MDT

Facts speak for themselves.
      July 23, 2018 3:47 PM MDT

There are more Americans out of work right now than at any time since 2012, when the  global economy was still staggering out of the worst economic Depression in 80 years. The Trump tax cuts have been almost entirely invested in share buybacks and executive packages, not job creation or improving things for employees - real wages haven't moved since 2014 and in the face of the reawakened beast of inflation, that's a slap in the face for the retail sector. The economy is only good for those at the top of the tree. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at July 23, 2018 4:03 PM MDT
      July 23, 2018 4:02 PM MDT

Keep telling youself that. 
    Unemployment is lowest is has been in decades. 
    Labor participation rate is up slightly from rate when Trump was sworn in. (Yes individual people goes up every years has for the last 50yrs) 
    Black and Hispanic unemployment is lowest in history. Female lowest in 50 yrs. 
    Tax cut is gonna help me next year when I file. 
    I sell to individuals and I can see a marked improvement in number of people and the amount of money they are spending as one setting.

Just remember I told you about the Red wave. As I also told everyone Trump was gonna win. 
      July 23, 2018 5:04 PM MDT

Image result for gifs of people clapping
      July 23, 2018 7:31 PM MDT

July 22, 2018 8:42 PM MDT

I'd just like to add that TRUMP means FART in the UK.

July 22, 2018 9:16 PM MDT

I'm thankful every day. :)
      July 19, 2018 9:10 AM MDT

Oh yeah. Me too. I'm thankful that we still may have a chance someday to end this nightmare.

July 19, 2018 10:55 AM MDT

If you feel that you still have a chance of ending "your" nightmare, then, instead of whining and complaining about it everyday, maybe you should take the appropriate, steps to do just that. Or perhaps you should just bite the bullet and move on like most everyone has. Trump won, Hillary lost. Just a thought. :) This post was edited by rusureamisure? at July 24, 2018 11:29 AM MDT
      July 20, 2018 9:07 AM MDT

What?

Oh.  I get it.  You are the group that Trump keeps braying and spewing Hillary bad.  Every time he commits a new atrocity.

Please.  If you must speak to me.  Know, I am not answering a child.  I don't insult children. And I pray you are one, or there is not one scintilla of an excuse for this kind of lack of knowledge about a subject you are trying to take me to task on.

Yes,  I DO follow the news. I do study politics.  OKAY?  That is why I am so upset.  I KNOW what you refuse to know because, I find it absurd after all this time that you still don't get what is happening daily .

We will have Putin and you will say he is better than Hillary Clinton. Do you know why? Because you do not know Putin's history, Hillary's history NOR TRUMP's history.

And for the uneducated person that TRUMP is and loves and controls?  You are the perfect puppet.

Thanks for reminding me what we, the thinking people of the free world are up against.

July 20, 2018 9:14 AM MDT

Here's another thought:

She is doing exactly that.

Constantly reminding the lack of loyalty of the current president to America and its constitution is essential to assuring that this catastrophe will never repeat itself.
      July 21, 2018 6:34 PM MDT

You would take Trump's lies over my truth.  The idea that you think America is a label that goes with whatever liar is holding a stolen high office is what the Nazi's did to Adolph.

Sieg Hiel. 

That is what you are doing.  Surrendering your brain to a brain-dead moron. 

I listen every day.  I don't take the word. I LISTEN to what he does and says each and every day from his own lying mouth.

What have you been doing?  WHAT????? Because you have given your soul away.  This man is despised by his own cabinet who fear what he will do next and you cannot even see it.  You are allowed to run amok and keep this lying monster at the helm.  Trump loves you like he loves Michael Cohen.  You are useful puppets to keep his pockets lined with Russian Oligarch money and power.
    I am so ashamed I am so treasonous.

You see?  I did not bash our allies. I did not bash the heads of intelligence that are sworn in to protect us, I did not defend Vlad Putin.

That is treason.  Learn how to debate. Learn what words mean.  And learn not to waste my time.

July 22, 2018 9:36 AM MDT

TOM:  LOL

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS. This was intended for the other guy NOT YOU OF COURSE. 

July 22, 2018 9:10 PM MDT

Tom I tried to answer him and it went to YOU instead. Please forgive me.  That was in answer to the member we are both addressing.  I'm sure you might have guessed because the answer has nothing to do with what you said and everything to do with what HE said.

Sigh, it was a good answer too and he will never see it.  No matter, it falls upon blind eyes anyway.

Thanks, TOM and sorry if you thought I was addressing you.
      July 22, 2018 9:12 PM MDT