Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Weirdest, strangest, most unusual experience you ever had -someone else probably had ten times more weirder, stranger unusual experience?

Weirdest, strangest, most unusual experience you ever had -someone else probably had ten times more weirder, stranger unusual experience?

Do you think that could be possible -but with 7 billion people in existence-who knows?

Posted - July 20, 2018

Responses

Huh?
      July 21, 2018 12:31 AM MDT

I had to cut some words out to make the question fit.but anyway for example an unusual experience Ifor me:

I was new in the Navy at the time, there were some guys playing poker -looked interesting so I got into the game with hardly any experience about playing poker.and at the end of the evening I owed a guy $750.00; he was agressive about getting his money. "You're going to have to sell your car" he said. Next evening we got into the poker again.  I do not recall how I did it but the evening ended up I was square with him. All he said was "next time it will be cash on the table, no more payday stakes BS"". I just got lucky I guess. 

I heard about a guy who was dealt two royal flushes in the same evening and they were just playing for small change.
      July 21, 2018 1:23 AM MDT

Once I found a dollar bill on the sidewalk.
      July 21, 2018 4:35 AM MDT

I think there's a question in there.............
      July 21, 2018 10:34 AM MDT

probably
      July 21, 2018 5:58 PM MDT