Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What is the real reason for the hate againstf Trump?

What is the real reason for the hate againstf Trump?

Posted - July 22, 2018

Responses

Why did God make us. 

WHAT IS THE REAL REASON.

Get a job.

The answer in pictures might help since it seems a lot of people cannot hear or read.

And that was just the first few weeks.   The nightmare continues to escalate. 

Now we are into maybe the first six months of this monster's reign.

BUT REMEMBER HILLARY'S EMAILS. That is what we need to focus on.

If I continued, you would have a book of treasonous, bigoted lies told by someone who half the nation thinks is RIGHT ON.

That is the real reason I cannot stand this despot.  He leads the ignorant to their slaughter and our slaughter as well.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 22, 2018 2:15 PM MDT
      July 22, 2018 9:06 AM MDT

Probably starts with his personality. Extreme narcissism is not a positive attribute. He lies a lot. Throws people under the bus, is impulsive, divisive, and says really stupid things.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 22, 2018 6:53 PM MDT
      July 22, 2018 9:28 AM MDT

I have much respect for you. Unlike many others you actually can explain why you don’t like the president. You don’t resort to the same hperbole and rhetoric as the others. Thank you for being sane and rational. 
      July 22, 2018 12:12 PM MDT

Gratitude, Rizz. 
    I am many things (as my Mrs would gladly articulate) but hyperbolic is not one of them. When it comes to my politics, I’ve found that sanity is the best countermeasure to the status quo. May I continue to deserve your high praise. 
      July 22, 2018 1:55 PM MDT

You have earned my praise. You are articulate, rational, and sane. It’s refreshing to have someone on here who hasn’t lost their mind and suffers from “Trump Derrangement Syndrome”.
      July 22, 2018 2:08 PM MDT

Not sure. For a long time I thought was mainly because of the guilt people felt who wanted Clinton elected but just assumed that would happen so did not actively do anything to help her election.  But my goodness he does deflate the sacred cows of many.  Which I guess a lot of us don't find so sacred but are too polite to deflate.  I don't think a lot of people, especially those who have not been in business, really understand him.  Really there are a lot of people like him but I would guess he just came along at the right time. 
      July 22, 2018 9:44 AM MDT

• I don't see why anyone would waste a powerful emotion like hate on someone like Trump. 
      July 22, 2018 10:31 AM MDT

A bunch of democrat two year olds didn't get their way.  
      July 22, 2018 10:52 AM MDT

You really haven’t been paying attention at all, have you?  
      July 22, 2018 10:57 AM MDT

Actually, yes she has been paying attention. :)
      July 23, 2018 2:21 AM MDT

No, clearly neither of you are.
    The dissatisfaction with Trump is larger than just Democrats. Independents, prominent members of the GOP (in both houses and in state governments), leaders and citizens of our allies and even his own former atty are included with the majority of Americans (still over 50%) who are unhappy with the Pres.

Like your guy in the WH, your ill-informed, myopic claims fail under scrutiny. This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 23, 2018 6:00 AM MDT
      July 23, 2018 4:49 AM MDT

Its so sad, yet so true. ;)
      July 22, 2018 3:14 PM MDT

I thought these pictures symbolized the children taken from their parents at the border.

You have to be 25 years old to be a US representative, and 30 to be a Senator.

So did you intend to represent the Trump supporters with your post.
      July 22, 2018 7:03 PM MDT

Yup. :)
      July 23, 2018 2:58 AM MDT

He disrupted a well established powerful system of systemic corruption.  That powerful system gave birth to and has flamed the hate among the left and those weak-minded have taken up the hate as a cause.  Many of the ones marching around screaming the hate can't even tell you what they hate or why.....   When Obama did not succeed in his appointed mission and was followed by a nonjoiner, the powerful went into full force survival mode.  They do not intend to have the machine dismantled and that is what Trump intends to do.  Clinton is part of the machine and her election was vital.   The liberals are the puppets doing the grunt work.  They obviously don't even know it.  

America is more healthy under this president than it has been in more than a decade.  Every demographic is in an improved state.  The whole country will be better when the border is secured and immigration is controlled.  I believe smart people, regardless of political persuasion, know that.  We have to know who is in the country.  America is a sovereign and if that is not protected, nothing else really matters.  

I'm not here to argue about politics; I never do that here.  People can march around spewing hate but on election day they get one vote.  At least, that's the way it's supposed to work.  
      July 22, 2018 11:33 AM MDT

Nice answer Thriftymaid. ;)
      July 22, 2018 3:16 PM MDT

It sure is. :)
      July 23, 2018 2:34 AM MDT

Did you by any chance attend Michigan’s Thomas M. Cooley Law School at any time?
      July 22, 2018 7:11 PM MDT

No, why?

I attended college and law school at a private university in the South. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at October 1, 2019 9:12 AM MDT
      July 22, 2018 7:15 PM MDT

To be honest, I hesitated about asking this question because I felt that the usual complaints and accusations against Donald Trump would rear their ugly head and in a small way they did. After reading all of the answers, I gotta say, you nailed it with yours. I just wish there were more people that would recognize the real reason for the hatred against Trump. Thank you. :)
      July 23, 2018 2:55 AM MDT

Me too. I think more people are being exposed to the truth in part to the fact that President Trump has exposed Mainstream Media for what it is , Fake News, and in that exposure, has allotted some new news sources to open and be explored,  mainly on the internet and to some degree Fox News. 
      July 23, 2018 7:18 AM MDT

Thank you.  I believe many more understand what is going on than one might think from what they see online and in the news.  Media is part of the effort and that is as obvious as sunlight being brighter than the light of the moon.   I pray for my country.  I'm hurt to see Americans having contempt for each other.  
      July 23, 2018 10:24 AM MDT

have no idea
      July 22, 2018 2:57 PM MDT

Because his MAGA hats were made in China : Money All Gone Away.
      July 22, 2018 5:54 PM MDT