Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If Russians WERE involved in meddling US elections to help defeat Hillary Clinton -should Trump supporters thank them?

If Russians WERE involved in meddling US elections to help defeat Hillary Clinton -should Trump supporters thank them?

Posted - July 23, 2018

Responses

Trump supporters are told to HATE Hillary.  They do as they are told.

We have to have a THEM against US mentality, but we have to be as retarded about it as humanly possible.

If this were the Democrats, the people of education and mind?  They would do just that.  They would LAUGH at the REPUBLICANS and throw it in their faces.  Like we have done time and time again.  (See Obama at his Press Associates Dinner bashing Trump)

But? The GOP cannot understand sarcasm.  They are GODLY and GOD said they must EARN.  GOD NEEDS MONEY BAD. That is all they worship, so they see GOD when they see MONEY.

So they don't see this as a DUPED  rival party.  They see this as TRUMP IS GOD. TRUMP IS THE MOST POWERFUL and TRUMP told us to HATE HILLARY.

They have zero clue why. They will say BENGAZI.  A trial started by Trey Gowdy which after 2 1/2 years did not amount to one shred of evidence.

They say  EMAILS. 

There is no proof that any emails ever had anything of note IN them.

They just ape what TRUMP brays and spews over and over.

THE PIG.  They worship a PIG.

July 23, 2018 11:20 AM MDT

There is good evidence they did, and even how it was done. There has been no evidence that indicates votes were changed because of it, so no cause to thank them, though by kissing Putin’s butt in front of the whole civilized world, it appears Trump already has. This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 23, 2018 1:21 PM MDT
      July 23, 2018 11:23 AM MDT

By kissing Putin's butt, it appears he OWNS Donnie's.   

Care to speculate why?

I'll wait for the Mueller show.  I hope he shows some hand before the mid-terms.  But, it really doesn't matter, because Trump is messing up wonderfully all by his lonesome.

Okay.  Maybe a little help from his once again, POOR choice of friends...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/05/giuliani-may-have-just-implicated-trump-in-a-federal-crime This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 23, 2018 12:28 PM MDT
      July 23, 2018 11:51 AM MDT

I’m waiting for the fooled middle class supporters to wake up to how bad Trump’s “Tax reform” is gonna screw them, and when all those farm communities in middle America start suffering from the loss of foreign markets for their harvests, and when common products at Walmart become more expensive or suddenly unavailable. 

Trump’s in it for Trump, nothing more. There’s a proposed real estate venture awaiting go-ahead in Russia, Trump has been drooling over it for years, another Trump-branded extravaganza that will inevitably fail, but bring him short-term profit and glory. That’s part of what has set him as an asset of Russia, and Putin. That, and a complete disconnect from reality and reason. 

I’m rich, Trump isn’t hurting my bottom line at all; in fact, I got a big fat tax cut I didn’t want. I didn’t want it because it isn’t hard to see that you can’t bankroll this country’s increasingly bloated budget without tax revenue. Where’s it gonna come from now? The middle class? The working poor? You bet it is. Trump has never given a darn about such people, except to ensure his health and safety violation-ridden properties are staffed with them. 

Regardless, I’ll be laughing here in my big house or on my boat, or abroad on some foreign beach when the misguided lemmings who were conned into propping up Trump’s incompetence, get what is coming to them. This post was edited by Don Barzini at July 23, 2018 5:21 PM MDT
      July 23, 2018 3:36 PM MDT

depends on what they did and what happened
      August 6, 2018 3:43 PM MDT