Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Do you think one's intuitive thinking could become more highly developed so I would KNOW where my cat is not having to go look for him..?

Do you think one's intuitive thinking could become more highly developed so I would KNOW where my cat is not having to go look for him..?

...and parents of teenagers would KNOW where their kids are without having to ask them next morning..
A more highly developed intuitive thiniing ability would make life much easier in many ways.

Posted - July 26, 2018

Responses

Be careful what you were a teen, how would you have felt if they could keep track of you like that?

And kittens love the "Appear surprisingly" game. Can you fake surprise well enough to fool a kitten?
      July 26, 2018 3:57 AM MDT

At least I wouldn't have to make up lies about where I was and I might have behaved better.
    They often found out things anyway too... This post was edited by Kittigate at July 26, 2018 2:52 PM MDT
      July 26, 2018 6:31 AM MDT

That is called detective work, Mom found the mud on your sneakers showing you had played on the riverbank where you werent allowed to, that is called 'parenting' and most kids think it is some sort of magic. It is not Only a few kids think about how and learn to clean up the incriminating evidence. Ah, the trap of ignorant belief.
      July 26, 2018 2:52 PM MDT

That's why I'm not a cat person.  When you call a dog, it comes immediately.  You call a cat, it tells you to take message, it will get back to you later.
      July 26, 2018 11:03 AM MDT

just put  a trail of his favorite treats around ad he'll come running
      July 26, 2018 5:30 PM MDT

That is not intuitive thinking, that is remote viewing.
      July 27, 2018 12:43 AM MDT