Active Now

Malizz
WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Recreation » Firearms.

Firearms.

How many firearms do you own? Which is the last one you purchased? Do you have a favorite? 

Posted - July 29, 2018

Responses

So far I have 52 guns that shoots projectiles with gunpowder. The last one I purchased is a Marlin M60, and my favorite is my Pedersoli .45 cal. flintlock Pennsylvania rifle.
      October 14, 2019 12:24 PM MDT

(After reading some posts here and there, the idea popped into my mind a bit ago that I might know you. I never can keep straight in my mind people if they leave the site and return under different names. I do know that if you might be whom I think you might be, I would not have posted a couple of posts that I did, even though my posts were all tongue-in-cheek and in fun.)

Be Well
    :)

P.S. - disregard if I'm totally off the mark This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at October 27, 2019 9:12 PM MDT
      October 27, 2019 7:36 PM MDT

You might know me. This ain't my first rodeo here. The last time I was on here this was called Answerbag. 
      November 12, 2019 4:42 PM MST

Enough for my personal enjoyment.  My favorite a 1911 Desert Eagle in .45.  I do have several classic Luger's and I do have a Borchardt
      November 6, 2019 4:36 PM MST