Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What is your game changer?

What is your game changer?

upset john candy GIF

Posted - July 30, 2018

Responses

When someone tells me they voted for TRUMP. 

That changes everything.

I cannot stand anyone who thinks that they can play a game with my life and the lives of children who are separated from their parents because they are terrified of their own government.

I cannot stand my government and I am terrified of my government so I know how they feel. 

That changes EVERYTHING.

I cannot support Hitler fanatics either.  I cannot support people who will stand their ground in Florida because it gives them the thrill of being allowed to KILL someone with a hoodie; and tell you how OJ is innocent.  I cannot stand liars who lie and sway sheep to stand by and allow.  Oh by the way.  The earth ain't flat and people need to know that GLOBAL WARMING TAKES YEARS and is not some reality show fad.

That is the greatest travesty of America right now.  We have a leader that is trying to get us to fight each other and I stand against him and anyone who is a big enough sheep to follow such hideous thinking.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 30, 2018 11:04 AM MDT
      July 30, 2018 11:02 AM MDT

Do you ever grow tired of your hyperbole, rhetoric, and insanity? 
      July 30, 2018 11:19 AM MDT

Insanity. See above for an example. ^^
      July 30, 2018 11:18 AM MDT

LOL!! :D
      July 30, 2018 11:55 AM MDT

Its hysteria, democratic hysteria or Trump derangement syndrome pure and simple, 
      July 30, 2018 1:55 PM MDT

Wanting to have certain medical tests run and my insurance won't pay for it. That's what happens when you are a po girl. 
      July 30, 2018 3:14 PM MDT

When I start yelling and swearing at the little people, then it's time to close the game and find something else to do for a while.

My latest project is building a frame for my bed. An air mattress is so light that it slides around just because I breathe. It has to be tied to the floor somehow, so I am building a wood frame for it. The hardest part is that I am too d*m old to be building anything with wood. Sawing two boards is a day's work. That's a half hour sawing and the rest of the day swearing at the little people.
      July 30, 2018 5:17 PM MDT

My face  dimples - I've flashed them to get out of trouble and or open doors to new opportunities. Cheers!
      July 30, 2018 5:32 PM MDT

My plastic.
    Nothing I can’t do armed with the legal tender, baby. 
      July 30, 2018 7:42 PM MDT

dont have one
      August 3, 2018 4:43 PM MDT