Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What did crappy people do before they could post their antics on YouTube?

What did crappy people do before they could post their antics on YouTube?

A YouTuber was recently suspended for giving his kids laxatives and filming the aftermath. His previous pranks include filming his girlfriend after telling her their child drowned, filming her after a miscarriage, and filming the kids while he set off fireworks in their room, waking them up in fear they were being shot at. 

Posted - August 1, 2018

Responses

They got away with it. 
      August 1, 2018 4:33 PM MDT

Your question and description took my breath away.
      August 1, 2018 5:42 PM MDT

i have no idea
      August 1, 2018 5:59 PM MDT

I didn't see his channel until you posted this so he might be thankful for a few more clicks on his electrocuting the kids by throwing the radio in the pool with them prank video.
      August 1, 2018 8:13 PM MDT

And people find it so difficult to believe me when I say that I don't have a FaceBook account, a Twitter account, a YouTube account, that I can go weeks without even opening my email, that I don't spend hours on end staring blankly at a computer screen, that I don't follow celebs' lives, that I don't post photos of my meals . . . 

:|
      August 2, 2018 4:44 AM MDT

• Oh boy.  And you wonder what gives me faith in humanity.
      August 6, 2018 6:08 PM MDT

Well, yeah. After seeing stories like this, I was kind of having a down day and thought Muggers would bring me back up with the other question. lol I came to the wrong place for that. At least that day. lol
      August 6, 2018 10:35 PM MDT