Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do you ever post "companion questions" on here?

Do you ever post "companion questions" on here?

A companion question is either inspired by a previous question, a continuation of the topic or similar to the topic of a previous question, a rewording or re-organization of a previous question, a loosely plagiarized version of a previous question, or a different take on the meaning of a previous question.

Additionally, when identified as such by the person who posts a companion question, often there is homage given to the original question, and if that original question was posted by someone else, credit is given to them also. 

This is a companion question to: "Do you ever respond to "companion questions" on here?"

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/63088/do-you-ever-respond-to-quot-companion-questions-quot-on-here/view/post_id/514026

~

Posted - August 4, 2018

Responses

• "I used to" ... in the "Music" category.  They went over well enough, I guess.
      August 4, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

All the time. That's actually my favorite part about sites like this. It's kind of like hitchhiking question-to-question.

August 4, 2018 12:44 PM MDT

not yet
      August 4, 2018 5:57 PM MDT

A couple of times I changed one letter of another person's question.

I see a question where I could do that right now but it would have to go in Adultmug. 
      August 4, 2018 7:49 PM MDT