Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » In how many different ways have they tried to silence you so far? ~

In how many different ways have they tried to silence you so far? ~

Posted - August 18, 2018

Responses

I never in a billizion, quatrillion, umteen-million elements all universes have to offer would ever hear you say such a profound statement.
    Remarkable.  
    You do know that is an incomplete sentence, don't you?
      August 18, 2018 8:03 PM MDT

Me, personally?  I'm starting to get the hint. 
    But, here are some other ways that have been successful from "them."

Give them the Mock-a-peea eye
    Put a cookie in their mouth
    Turning on a Beiber CD and not knowing the words, no one can speak
    "Look !! Over There!"
    Reach over and touch their shoulder, look at them straight in eye and say, "You're Right."
    Have you ever played the game, "The Sound of Silence."  When someone breaks the sound barrier, they must do any and every thing the others says until they part ways.

Tell them they are only allowed a certain number of words in their lifetime.  If they continue on, they will run out of words before their life ends!  No one knows when you have reached your limit.  Beware!  I'm saying this because I care.  Shhhhhhhhhh! 

This post was edited by Merlin at August 19, 2018 7:37 AM MDT
      August 18, 2018 8:22 PM MDT

All the regular ways as well as wiring my teeth together.  
      August 18, 2018 8:30 PM MDT

The list is long, however,....................

August 19, 2018 2:23 PM MDT

I think mostly by just ignoring me or pretending to do that. They figure I guess if they just ignore me I will go away.  When I flag and object to something I am always told that it is allowed but I would say that is more an explanation than trying to silence me. 

Should mention that my husband and I were among those investigated by the IRS under Obama.  They found no wrongdoing. 
      August 19, 2018 4:23 PM MDT

a lot, lost count
      September 9, 2018 5:34 PM MDT