Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Can being beat up or battered for replacement work for someone who inescapably goes though losing their place in the social structure?

Can being beat up or battered for replacement work for someone who inescapably goes though losing their place in the social structure?

Posted - September 5, 2018

Responses

Try again.
      September 5, 2018 8:51 PM MDT

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Are you asking, since a person has been beaten mentally or physically as a child, it is o.k. they don't feel they fit in society as a normal person today?  Does that give them a right to be abnormal? 
    I'm lost.
    But, if any part of that is right, I can say this.  If a person is abused to any extent that inhibits their normal development, they need to be seen by a professional.  If they feel they don't fit in because of this abuse, there are places that can help them.  The internet can be of some assistance if they are scared, lonely, or feel our of sorts.
    I wish this person the best and know there are people who are qualified to help.
      September 6, 2018 5:10 AM MDT

Thank you, sorry but not sure I understand.  Certainly nobody deserves to be battered whatever their place, now of formerly, within the social structure.  And seems to me it would be extreme rationalization to think so.  For if we begin to think that somehow we deserve such bad treatment then we are inviting it. 
      September 6, 2018 5:35 AM MDT

a are because bunch form If just of or making noise? sentences, sense, string to together truly want we whole words 

|:
      September 6, 2018 5:42 AM MDT

Nobody should be battered, unless they are going to be deep fried.
      September 6, 2018 9:22 AM MDT

its not good to beat anyone up
      September 6, 2018 2:37 PM MDT