Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What thing/action/attitude have you done/changed/implemented lately that has made you feel quite pleased with yourself?

What thing/action/attitude have you done/changed/implemented lately that has made you feel quite pleased with yourself?

For me it's just being able to get the house a bit tidier, cleaner and more organised.. it's due to the fact I was off work sick for a long time, the summer holidays, (which I usually work through but didn't this year) and, of course, lots of hard work.. But I am quite pleased with it all.. I was particularly pleased that I'd been mostly able to keep up with everything as we had an unexpected official visitor.. Son's mess is still out of control but hopefully that the pets are impeccably looked after and everything apart from that is clean and tidy was able to show through. 

Posted - September 10, 2018

Responses

Nothing, really...but I like your question. Wait...I showed you a good chef. This post was edited by Element 99 at September 10, 2018 9:35 AM MDT
      September 10, 2018 8:55 AM MDT

You did indeed :)
      September 10, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

just catching up with a lot
    of things that have ben piling up,
    and not getting done...
    yeah feels good to get er done.
      September 10, 2018 9:09 AM MDT

Similar to my situation here then :)
      September 10, 2018 9:34 AM MDT

getting rid of bedbugs, i got rid of nny bed and couch and got an airbed, they cant nest there so they took a hike, inn proud to say theyre gone, theyve been gone for nnonths
      September 10, 2018 9:53 AM MDT

Now all you need is a new 'm'.
      September 10, 2018 10:03 AM MDT