Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If I were at a bar...totally drunk (Never going to happen.) and I called you, would you come give me a ride home?

If I were at a bar...totally drunk (Never going to happen.) and I called you, would you come give me a ride home?

Posted - September 27, 2018

Responses

Huge Giggles!!!  I tried to think of a way to pull this factor in but couldn't come up with one.
    I'm glad so glad you did! 
    :) :) 
      September 28, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

• The dash, vents, windshield, console, carpet, etc. are going to be splattered and there just isn't enough Glade air freshener to ever get that stink out.  I'd definitely have to pay someone to clean it.  Thanks a lot, Element! ;-D
      September 28, 2018 1:27 PM MDT

• Chances are I'm going to be loaded too. Probably shouldn't be driving :D
      September 28, 2018 10:12 AM MDT

OMG!  Nevan!!!!!!  There is a slight wild side to you?!!  I hate to sound like a "come to the dark side," sort of Wild Wizardress but "Hot Damn!"  I'm glad to hear you kick-off-your-shoes and dance a little on the wild side! 
     If you were to do it with anyone, Element would be a fun choice!!
      September 28, 2018 10:31 AM MDT

How do you think he got through all of those linguistics classes?
      September 28, 2018 12:39 PM MDT

Well ... I'd tell you I would ... but then I'd come and get your keys, and leave you there. 
    Then I'd call the cops and report a "drunk and disorderly", so they could give you a ride.

(and THAT is why I'm no longer called to give people rides home from parties that I wasn't invited to.  LOL)
      September 28, 2018 10:31 AM MDT

First of all, I don't hang out with alcohol...
    but
    Maybe if you live in the same city as me...
    and we were real friends...Maybe, but then
    maybe not. I stay away from drunks...haha
      September 28, 2018 12:49 PM MDT

cant, i dont have a car or a driver's license
      September 28, 2018 1:52 PM MDT