Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » If you could go back and change one thing about your life or make another decision, what would it be?

If you could go back and change one thing about your life or make another decision, what would it be?

Posted - October 2, 2018

Responses

How did I know you would catch that, lol?
      October 2, 2018 8:49 PM MDT

October 3, 2018 5:30 AM MDT

I, like Don Barzini, would have chosen different parents.
      October 2, 2018 7:30 PM MDT

Nothing really comes to mind.....I'm more than happy with my lot really...:)
      October 3, 2018 5:27 AM MDT

Only one? Ok, let's go:

I didn't join any sports team nor play any sports during my school years.

I found out years after the fact that my former stepfather had been willing to pay for my college education, even to the point of supporting my desire to join the the US Marine Corps. I could have gone in as an officer instead of as an enlisted man.

I got married way too young.

Had I been at least six or eights years older than I was when I became a father, I would have been more mature, and therefore I might have done a better job at it over all.

That first tilde. Grrrrrrrrr.

I should have started saving and investing a lot more money and at a much younger age than I did.

I should have started buying my house when the market was in better shape and the interest rates were better.

The list of potentials could go on forever.

~

October 3, 2018 5:30 AM MDT

On second forts ,I wish I could spiel bitter ....:( 
      October 3, 2018 5:39 AM MDT

Believe me, you spiel a lot. 

~
      October 3, 2018 5:56 AM MDT

If I recall....I'm just a blonde phoney really :(D
      October 3, 2018 8:26 AM MDT

If you operate along those lines, I'd call you a really cool number, and you're listed among the telepathic people who communicate by having conversations without using devices
    ~
      October 3, 2018 8:31 AM MDT

I tend to conduct myself in a very positive way and currently don't take kindly to negative remarks when I'm brahmas' and list'ed  ....Ive got pretty good at reading people's minds over the gears and think yoire being impulsive ..:) 
      October 3, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

My first choice would be to go back with the winning number for the largest lottery prize to date.

My second choice would be to go back with knowledge of how the computer/tech industry would grow.
    I'd use the knowledge to pursue a career in tech - and buy tech stocks early on.
      October 3, 2018 10:21 AM MDT