SpunkySenior
bevo
Gris-gris McMuffin
WelbyQuentin
Zack
Don Barzini
Twinkle Dink
TRUMP-MASTER OF NOTHING
Sopwith Camel
Lenina Crowne
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Is it easier to live life with black and white views? Or does it lead to all kinds of complications and dilemmas?

Is it easier to live life with black and white views? Or does it lead to all kinds of complications and dilemmas?

Posted - October 6, 2018

• 1522
    Definitely not. Life isn't always black and white. Gray areas exist. If one lives in strictly in black and white they will find conflicts with decisions and lead to further dilemmas. Life isn't always crystal clear. Life isn't this simple. I wish I could articulate a more intelligent answer. :( This post was edited by Rizz at October 7, 2018 5:25 PM MDT
      October 6, 2018 8:05 PM MDT
    4

• 23458

There's only one way to look at an issue like that, and here it . . . hey, wait a second. ~
      October 6, 2018 8:48 PM MDT
    2

• 3360
    Maybe for a closed mind it‘s easier. I personally am not wired that way.

Life as I’ve found it, is a series of ever-varying gray areas, what is truly ‘black and white’ is much less common. 
    We are wise to accept that we can only know a limited amount about anything, that conditions and knowledge can and do change, and we should remain amenable to evolving our own perceptions accordingly. I think failing to do so may leave us to failure, irrelevance and ridicule. This post was edited by Don Barzini at October 7, 2018 2:48 AM MDT
      October 6, 2018 9:05 PM MDT
    2

• 6688
    Very few things are black and white.  The depth of the color grey varies.
    It's in perception.
    If you aren't willing to negotiate or see things in a different light, it will cause problems for you and others around you.

When things are black and white, there is a reason.  Ex:  When the sun goes down, it will be dark.  When the sun comes up it will be light.  This is not negotiable. The difference in the light and dark that you see will be different through out the day.  You will see more grey. This post was edited by Merlin at October 7, 2018 6:24 AM MDT
      October 7, 2018 2:49 AM MDT
    3

• 22274
    nnaybe
      October 7, 2018 8:55 AM MDT
    0

• 4709
    It's easier until it affects you personally.
      October 7, 2018 5:26 PM MDT
    2