Active Now

Shuhak
DannyPetti
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Terrorists capture Randy D and want to use bad grammar as a torture technique. What are some ways that they would use it on him/against him?

Terrorists capture Randy D and want to use bad grammar as a torture technique. What are some ways that they would use it on him/against him?

(Grrrrrr.) ~

Posted - October 13, 2018

Responses

I trust that he'll be so disgusted by the first few that he won't bother to go any further.
    I agree, I should first have asked whether his heart is in good health. :/
      October 14, 2018 8:11 PM MDT

I'd soften him up first. Force feed him Vegemite for a day or two, and then just one use of an intransitive verb where I should have used a transitive would have him clawing at the restraints and sobbing for mercy.
      October 14, 2018 1:41 AM MDT

Detective #1: "You told the responding officers that the main one, the ringleader, spoke English but had a thick accent and used a lot of words that you could not recognize. Can you at least tell us what from which country you guess his accent to have been?"

Detective #2: "See, didn't I tell you he wouldn't respond?  All he does is mumble incoherently about the horror, the horror, and every few minutes he seems to recall something particularly bad and rises up shouting gibberish."

Detective #1: "The strange thing is that there's not a mark on him anywhere, no outward nor even internal injuries. These blokes know their stuff, they only used psychological methods on him. Sir, give us something to go on. During your captivity, they must have fed you something, right?"

Detective #2:  "Look at that reaction!  You must have triggered a particularly bad memory with that last question, he's going into convulsions and thrashing about!"

Nurse: "You two have agitated him enough!  Please leave immediately and let the patient rest!  He can't take any more of your badgering after all the trauma he's been through, he needs time!  I insist that you leave at once!"

~
      October 14, 2018 5:22 AM MDT

They could speak with perfect grammar and make him feel useless and not at all special. Grammar policing is all Randy has.
      October 14, 2018 4:50 AM MDT

Well, there's also his special love interest, and he knows that one day she will be his. Doesn't that count for anything?

~
      October 14, 2018 4:59 AM MDT

Their ain't no special relationship so that don't count for nothing.
      October 14, 2018 5:03 AM MDT

Now you're really playing hard-to-get!
    ~
      October 14, 2018 5:23 AM MDT