Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » When is the last time that you've been stymied?

When is the last time that you've been stymied?

Posted - October 23, 2018

Responses

not sure what you nnean by that
      October 23, 2018 4:21 PM MDT

• impede
     · hamper · hinder · obstruct · inhibit · frustrate · thwart · foil · spoil · stall · shackle · fetter · stop · check · block · cripple · handicap · scotch 
      October 23, 2018 4:38 PM MDT

• Image result for shrek pinocchio quote
      October 23, 2018 4:49 PM MDT

• Every single day of my life, dude.

Image result for stan laurel gif
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 23, 2018 8:04 PM MDT
      October 23, 2018 4:25 PM MDT

I am stymied by pain every day. I wish they would bring that back to golf.
      October 23, 2018 5:10 PM MDT

Less than an hour ago - -

"My getting dizzy several times stymied my efforts in my extreme exercise class."

(The dizziness is a side effect of a medication.)

P.S. I didn't even think of Little Rascals' Stymie until I saw the picture - - fun!
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at October 23, 2018 8:04 PM MDT
      October 23, 2018 5:49 PM MDT

You can talk.  .....Im a dizzy Blonde and I have to live with that 24/7 ....  :( 
      October 23, 2018 7:23 PM MDT

Every day I drive in London....The half wits in Goverment and more local government have/are destroying our once workable road system..... Pedestrians get off Busses now in the middle of the road  and get knocked over by lunatic peddle bike riders that speed past the kerb side exit points on our busses....

The government purposely mess with traffic lights to slow all vechiles to a crawl in rush hours....
    All London drivers are robbed and stymied by our own Goverment ..... We are the lastest kind of cash cow that's they choose to milk daily ....you can't stop to let people out of your vechile either.....The English are the most spied upon people in the world....our Goverment are more like gangsters with a lust for money that almost insatiable  ......:(  
      October 23, 2018 7:20 PM MDT