Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » How often do emergency vehicles get into accidents?

How often do emergency vehicles get into accidents?

Posted - October 24, 2018

Responses

The police in England are involved in so many crashes with the public when drive in such aggressive ways....
    In the thirteen years I've been driving on our roads I've nearly been rammed in the side three times when a police car has barrelled through a red traffic and the lights had not just changed....it was not apparent that they were chasing anyone either....no car in each case had not just shot the lights....
    There was a policeman caught speeding on a moterway excit slip road around about ten years ago....he was clocked at doing 180 miles plus on the 40 mph excit.....Two weeks later he was caught apspeeding again doing 120 in a 30 mph city road......in both case he said he was praticing and no charges were made against him....l
    mostly in England the police never nick their own.....and I'm so many cases they get away with murder....
      October 25, 2018 2:22 AM MDT

• "No more than once a day."  It takes longer than that just to fill out the paperwork!
      October 25, 2018 2:29 AM MDT

hopefully not often
      October 25, 2018 2:58 PM MDT