Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are the greatest love stories centered on tragedy? What is the greatest love story you've ever heard? Why?

Are the greatest love stories centered on tragedy? What is the greatest love story you've ever heard? Why?

Posted - November 7, 2018

Responses

All "love" stories are the same.  Desire, disappointment, ecstacy and a pedestal.

That is just the mind.  That is not love.  When the feelings can change?  That is ego.

Unconditional love is the only love that lasts.  And I don't mean a mother's love.  Any mother that is in denial of a son's mistakes, is not loving that son.

That is ego.  That is a mother who won't admit that she raised a less than perfect being.

Unconditional love is forgiveness and acceptance.  It embraces all forms of life.  It says YES to all experiences and it never does ANY purposeful, intended harm.

Unconditional love can only come from a place of awareness.  When we realize that we are all one, we cannot  hate and blame.  We are all one.  We are all God.

November 7, 2018 12:51 PM MST

Does that mean you actually love the President? 
      November 7, 2018 9:23 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon  and Happy Thursday.
      November 8, 2018 2:27 AM MST

Not really Rosie....It's one about my Mom and dad......apparently ,he's still quite besotted with her....:)
      November 7, 2018 2:38 PM MST

I just LOVE your family D! Seriously! That just warms my heart tremendously to hear that. You know I'm pretty sure everyone would like to feel that way about a mate and be felt about that way as well. I still get tingly when I look at Jim. It's like always being home when we're together. I lucked out but it took a few false steps. Jim is my reward for something. Maybe one day I shall figure out what. I hope you have that with your love too! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee! :) ((hugs))
      November 8, 2018 2:30 AM MST

I can't remember a single time my parents having words or being angry with each other...if they ever did ,it was always out or all their kids ear shot..... 
    My mum never ever got/gets angry and is always in control......She say ,always put you brain in gear before engaging your mouth ....lol 
      November 8, 2018 7:28 PM MST

See what I mean when I say I LOVE your family D? What's not to love? Putting your brain in gear before you open your mouth is a lesson that 72 year old don john hasn't yet learned to do and never will! Thank you for your reply and further proof that your family ROCKS!  Happy Friday to thee D! :)
      November 9, 2018 4:52 AM MST

We are all pretty placid until upset Rosie..:) 
      November 9, 2018 11:22 AM MST

Hopefully  the "upset" happens very rarely D! :)
      November 10, 2018 2:10 AM MST

Rare so rare I can't remember any really....lol. Xx
      November 10, 2018 2:23 AM MST

You leave room for a potential that may never occur! That's a good thing! Thank you for your reply D! :)
      November 10, 2018 2:28 AM MST

I'd settle for the story of the little old couple on the program 24 hours in Accident & Emergency; holding each other's hands having been married for 60 odd years, and seen each other through everything, through cancer.
      November 8, 2018 2:41 PM MST

Jim and I hold hands too. I just turned 81 and he just turned 83! Thank you for your reply kj and Happy Friday to  thee! :)
      November 9, 2018 4:53 AM MST

Ahh, that's lovely Rosie, Happy Sunday!
      November 11, 2018 12:23 PM MST