Discussion » Questions » Shopping » Are you 'brand loyal', or do you just get whatever is on sale?

Are you 'brand loyal', or do you just get whatever is on sale?

Posted - November 14, 2018

Responses

Depends on the item, but usually I buy what's on sale.
      November 14, 2018 10:11 PM MST

More a bit of both actually..... Food ,I mostly by the things my parents bought ,because I like the taste of them...I do buy other unbranded  things to try them out and if I like them I'll buy them more regular...
    With clothing ,who I live with brings it home for me and it cost nothing....and I only go shopping in the sales really...
    I'm very cheap to keep and a absolute nightmare to live with....:)D 
      November 14, 2018 10:19 PM MST

Yes.

Like the others, I have a few brands I am loyal to. Other things I shop for the best deal on. Equally, I have some brands I will never do business with again because they provided a very poor experience in the past.
      November 14, 2018 10:50 PM MST

• No, I don't do the brand loyalty thing. I have a few brands of clothes that I prefer more than others, but I am not loyal to a brand per say. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 15, 2018 12:56 PM MST
      November 15, 2018 3:07 AM MST

I prefer to buy Duracell batteries over all other brands. When it comes to tildes, however, I'm all over the map. I'll take those things any way I can get them, even from underground sources if the price is good. Don't get me started!

~
      November 15, 2018 4:17 AM MST

• "I'm loyal to some brand names and I don't buy anything because it's on sale." 
           I buy what I want, not what they are trying to get rid of.
      November 15, 2018 9:31 AM MST

i buy whatever i want
      November 15, 2018 2:57 PM MST