Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » The Orange Turd just seriously came up with Obama and Admiral McRaven incompetent for not catching Osama Bin-Ladden sooner.

The Orange Turd just seriously came up with Obama and Admiral McRaven incompetent for not catching Osama Bin-Ladden sooner.

Posted - November 19, 2018

Responses

Well, you know what they say "You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in fake tan." (normally glitter)

November 19, 2018 5:35 PM MST

• haha  Why, he looks simply mah-velous.
      November 19, 2018 6:26 PM MST

Right, and I'm still waiting to see how much longer it will take Plump to defeat ISIS.  He said he could do it in 6 months but he didn't say 6 months from when.
      November 19, 2018 6:07 PM MST

Well, he is too busy running into churches and schools and taking out the shooters.

Also, he told Chris Wallace that if he were Obama, he would have taken out Bin-Ladden way faster.

There is NO end to this moron.  NONE.  
      November 19, 2018 9:04 PM MST

You may have read John O Brennan’s latest rebuke of Trump on this:

“You constantly remind us how substantively shallow and dishonest you are on so many fronts, which is why we are in such dangerous times....”

I will estimate that more people feel like Brennan than believe Trump’s rant about the end of Osama Bin Laden. It is a poor political choice in any case, to alienate the armed forces and veterans of the armed forces in false, self-serving rhetoric of this type. 

I read another of your posts expressing your certainty of Trump’s short tenure. He’s Toast, you wrote. Indeed he should be.
    Intelligently applied, Trump’s own bile could provide more than enough ammunition to assure his demise. What could be more poetic than a brazen narcissist brought down by his own words. The president’s base has not grown, but his detractors have multiplied. Should be the easiest campaign of all time. Should be.

I ask myself: Are there still enough sufficiently stupid people left to defeat it? 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at November 19, 2018 9:07 PM MST
      November 19, 2018 6:18 PM MST

Do you know how criminals find all kinds of inventions when they are in jail to escape, or shape a weapon, or get high by concocting ways to make alcohol?  They have nothing better to do.  They can do anything.

Well, that White House and those sycophants are always planning and scheming.  Not about how to grow anything.  But how to TRICK any law-abiding figure who can threaten him.  Anyone who tries will have someone like Vlad Putin screwing up the ballots, or maybe this time, he will just maybe try having someone bomb the White House and detract from his impending doom that way.

If he was certain of his imprisonment, he would not hesitate to take everyone he could out with him.  
      November 19, 2018 9:09 PM MST

*bin-Laden. But this time, I agree with you 110%.
      November 19, 2018 7:08 PM MST

I knew something was wrong.  This time I will thank you.  
      November 19, 2018 9:10 PM MST