Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » History » Which historical event (from any time period, including the present) was not filmed but you wish it had been? ~

Which historical event (from any time period, including the present) was not filmed but you wish it had been? ~

Posted - November 22, 2018

Responses

Ha!
    :)

I actually was unsure of my use of "and/or" and "was/were."
    :)
      November 23, 2018 7:28 PM MST

The building of the Pyramids.

November 23, 2018 6:38 PM MST

Which ones...Egyptian or Mayan?
      November 23, 2018 6:42 PM MST

I've been to the Mayan Pyramids but not the Egyptian.  It's on my bucket list. I have a huge intrigue with them and why they were built.  How about the pyramids under the ocean?  Now there are some that have some history, too. 
    I would also like to know about the day in a life of the giants.
    There are so many things I would like know about our past and why we are here and oh, I could go on forever. :)
    I am very curious and would like to know how much the aliens have to do with us too.  
    So many documentaries that could have been written and made without Hollywood fritz and glitz put on it.  I'm sure it is entertaining and mind-blowing without. 
    I would like to find out more about Tesla, FOR SURE.  Not he commercialized Tesla, the real guy and his knowledge.  I better stop or I could be on here forever with all the REAL films that could and would have been done but didn't.  :) :)

November 23, 2018 6:50 PM MST

Tesla was a fascinating man. More brilliant than even me.
      November 23, 2018 6:53 PM MST

Now that is hard to believe and very humbling.  But before you go all getting humble on me, I think he had some help.  I think he was chosen and had help from forces outside his own head.  I'm not even trying to take away his smartness at ALL.  He was brilliant and an interesting man, too.  But, I still think he had help. :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at November 23, 2018 7:26 PM MST
      November 23, 2018 7:20 PM MST

I re-wrote my response. I needed to include those other thoughts I didn't put in my first.  So, please don't take away from your own brilliance.  :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at August 27, 2021 8:29 PM MDT
      November 23, 2018 7:27 PM MST