Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Do you follow murder cases?

Do you follow murder cases?

The most recent one for me is the father in Colorado who killed his wife and kids. I can not understand why people kill their children.

Posted - November 23, 2018

Responses

Have I told you recently how fortunate I am to have you as a friend?  You truly are a man of much knowledge.  Thank you Randy D.  I didn't know that but I am very glad I now do.  Seriously, now I might be able to get Don on some trivia he doesn't already know!  I am glad you told me.  :) :)  Thanks Randy D.  Love, Merlin This post was edited by Merlin at November 27, 2018 8:41 AM MST
      November 24, 2018 9:20 PM MST

You always tell me, Dearie, and the feeling is mutual. I love you even more for it. I do, however, have to confess that even though I pulled 90% of that information from my own memory banks, I had to look up dates and some of the minor details to complete the other 10%. I'm a history buff, so some things just swim around in this brain of mine where they've been since I first learned them. 
      I value you like a sister from another mister, Babe!

~
      November 24, 2018 11:24 PM MST

No don't care for murder.  Nor does it interest me. This post was edited by officegirl at November 27, 2018 8:41 AM MST
      November 24, 2018 5:11 PM MST

They follow me...on the news. Especially the local ones.
      November 24, 2018 6:08 PM MST

• I usually read about True Crime, mostly Ann Rule books.   I haven't followed anything current though. I like the forensics side of a murder investigation.  It's amazing how the science has progressed over the years.  A friend of mine who is a rookie cop is majoring in Forensic Science.  A very fascinating science.
      November 24, 2018 8:13 PM MST

Very disturbing, what this man has done, to kill his pregnant wife as well as his children. Then, like the low life coward that he is, he puts on an act pretending he has no idea of their whereabouts. I can't begin to imagine what the victim's families are going through. He fits the bible's description of the conduct of many individuals. "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers,..having no natural affection, .."(2timothy 3:1-5) the day of the destruction of the wicked is fast approaching.  This post was edited by Autumnleaves at November 27, 2018 3:51 PM MST
      November 26, 2018 10:50 PM MST

I do now, the Australian ones at least. I actually knew one of the perps of the Snowtown murders (if you're not familiar with that one, google "Bodies in the Barrels case") - his wife used to babysit our kids. Horrifying thought.
      November 26, 2018 11:02 PM MST