Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » I haven't seen the sun in three weeks. Dreary...overcast. It is very depressing. How does weather like that affect you?

I haven't seen the sun in three weeks. Dreary...overcast. It is very depressing. How does weather like that affect you?

Posted - November 28, 2018

Responses

I love days without the sun. Even more when it's raining all day.
      November 29, 2018 7:40 PM MST

Me, too. Me, too.
    :)
      November 29, 2018 7:42 PM MST

Sometimes I don't see the sun all day. It feels like a vacation. In summer you want to stand under a tree to get some shade, but the air is so still you have to keep walking to get away from your own sweat. It qalways looks like this:

November 30, 2018 2:34 AM MST

You live in death valley?
      November 30, 2018 8:05 AM MST

I live in the desert near the dentist capital of the world. People fly here and stay in a motel to get dental work and it is still cheaper than the same work in the USA. https://losalgodones.com/

Also the hottest city in the nation about one day out of three.

The mountain range is called "Castle Dome" but the original name on army maps was "S. H. Mountains". The "H." stood for "House."

This post was edited by Not Sure at December 2, 2018 4:52 AM MST
      December 1, 2018 2:37 AM MST

Wow...the dentist comes to your motel room. Excellent idea.
      December 1, 2018 7:36 AM MST

Uh. not exactly. You have to cross the border. All appointments are in the morning because it takes most of the afternoon to get back across the border again.
      December 3, 2018 5:12 AM MST

• Here in Nor Cal we have  had a lot of rain the past few days with more on the way.  Finally.  I love it, however the poor people who live in the areas of the recent fires have been having a heck of a time with flood watches, mudslides, and evacuations yet again.
      November 30, 2018 7:41 AM MST