Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » What is something you would like people to know?

What is something you would like people to know?

About  anything...

Posted - November 30, 2018

Responses

NVC - Non-Violent Communication, developed by Dr Marshall Rosenberg after studying the communication styles of peaceful societies.
    Many free U-tube clips.
    Over 24 books - the complete introduction is "Non-Violent Communication; A Language of Life" by Dr Marshall Rosenberg

Two years ago it saved my marriage, and today it improves all my relationships.

The method can prevent many conflicts, and help to resolve most.
    It works best when employed by each person, but can still work very well unilaterally even when others know nothing about it.

There are free or cheap weekly practise groups in almost every country, town and village.
      November 30, 2018 9:39 PM MST

Interesting.. that's good.
      November 30, 2018 9:44 PM MST

Thanks for the pick! :)
      December 8, 2018 1:55 AM MST

The hard facts about the declining state of the earth. There are innumerable resources to draw from, more people should look into what we’ve done here. 
      December 1, 2018 7:25 AM MST

that sonne people need to be nicer to people
      December 1, 2018 1:59 PM MST

Think good thoughts because thoughts become things.

Be courageous and belief in yourself.  You DO matter.  You CAN do it.

After working in the hospitality business for years, I can say with all certainty. Even at 5-star hotels and restaurants, taste your salt before using it and if they have fresh ground pepper offered, use it.  Few things are worse than spending $200 on dinner with ambiance and having it ruined by another's warped sense of humor.
      December 3, 2018 1:17 PM MST

Agendas 21 and 30
      December 3, 2018 1:21 PM MST