Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Finance » What do you do with your daily Slummy... .? :)D

What do you do with your daily Slummy... .? :)D

Posted - December 4, 2018

Responses

whats a slunnnny
      December 4, 2018 1:49 PM MST

The small change ( coins ) you get left in your pocket /purse every day when you go out and buy things.....:) 
      December 4, 2018 5:48 PM MST

Hey...that's actually a word, but it doesn't fit the question.
      December 4, 2018 3:20 PM MST

It's an actually word that every one has some of yet might not know what it's called......lol
      December 4, 2018 5:50 PM MST

Wash it off.
      December 4, 2018 4:03 PM MST

It's something you could launder but never wash it off....:)
      December 4, 2018 5:51 PM MST

I was thinking of the ick you get on yourself from shaking others hands, being in a dirty environment or just being around a lot of people in general.
      December 4, 2018 7:11 PM MST

Shaking peopels hands and then not washing is a great way of passing on many bugs and viruses.......
    Kissing people on the lips when you greet them pass on so many bugs and viruses to.....
    I read about a huge wedding in a fancy hotel in Tel Aviv.....the bride gave all the guests a peck on their lips and 90 % of their guests fell ill...:(

December 5, 2018 2:18 AM MST

What in God's name is that?  What have you Brits done to make something horrid cute?

December 4, 2018 7:14 PM MST

There is an American penny worth over $1 million. I think it is a 1943. They only made 3 (?)  and somehow they got into circulation.
      December 4, 2018 8:54 PM MST

Snap....an old English 1933 Penny is worth a lot to......the Royal Mint minted just 6.....
    Lots of new English coins....like new 50Pence  coins £1 /£2 /£ 5 coins change hands for lots more then face value....:)
      December 5, 2018 2:25 AM MST

I have a small bowl it goes into every night along with my watch, phone and wallet.  Goes back in the pocket in the morning and gets used.  Yes I am the aggravating jerk who is paying in cash and not using a Credit Card.

Stateside I do separate the Quarters out since that is the only coin a a Parking Meter will take
      December 5, 2018 5:07 AM MST

I to pay everything with cash...big or small items alike...loosing your money through fraud is far to easy and banks far to reluctant to give you your money back...
    In many cases banks are far more Courrpt than bank robbers ..
      December 5, 2018 1:07 PM MST

Nice Jugs I agree with you totally.  I still have some 'Merican ways, however I do embrace the Austrian/EU VIBE. I learned early on about Sunday closings, only tourist traps take Credit Cards and similar notions
      December 5, 2018 4:30 PM MST

I find it frightening how so many people put their trust in electronic security.....Passwords are suppose to be secure......once typed into a computer any  Internet provider can read it ,India it seems where everything is routed through are responsible for a lot of fraud ....
    Years ago I had an Internet provider and to get connected again after a problem  I had to enter my pass word  again ...because I'd forgot my password.....whoever I was speaking to in India gave it to me.....:( 
      December 5, 2018 5:02 PM MST

I have seen too many tourist be stupid with both credit cards and debit cards.  they are unaware of Brazilian Swipes etc.  So when the Bank Account is cleaned out they are surprised.   I have seen them try to pay in a local pub with a credit card or worse and American Express Card.

These folks cannot fathom a cash based society, they want convenience with safety.  Then I listen to how 3rd world we are.  Sheesh
      December 6, 2018 9:01 AM MST

We have a super market chain called Tesco's here in England...it's like Wallmart ...Super Markets sell everything including iPad Apple  tablets ...about five years ago ,I asked an assistant to show me one on display that was connected to the Internet and up and running....many people had been using it and trying it out....many had connected to their banks to check their balance details....they then just walked away ,leaving all their details on display for any one to see / steal or copy.....the asistant that was showing me the iPad said he has to deletes people's details many times a day.....

They say a fool and his money is soon parted.....it's very true....
      December 6, 2018 1:54 PM MST

I know Tesco very well, too well in fact it was my store in Singapore for almost everything.  In fact my retreat when I am in the UK over weekends is Bristol and the Tesco there is my go to.  Moving on I have seen the same stupidity Globally.

Thank you for a smile today, have not thought of Tesco in about a month. I am missing the Holiday Morrisons ads and some of their offers
      December 6, 2018 7:28 PM MST