Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Have you ever search your own trash for food like a forgotten fig newton in a plastic pack?

Have you ever search your own trash for food like a forgotten fig newton in a plastic pack?

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

No. I once knew a person who hid a dozen doughnuts under the trash bag so they could be eaten later. I've never forgotten that. :|
      December 5, 2018 6:54 PM MST

I have a lot of food.  I give food away.

I don't have to search for it.  We even have banks that give food for free to people who need it.

December 5, 2018 7:59 PM MST

No.  I have searched the trash twice in my life; once for my wedding ring and the other for a sterling knife.  A piece of food..............not gonna.
      December 5, 2018 10:06 PM MST

(search searched)
      December 5, 2018 11:06 PM MST

no, inn not that desperate
      December 6, 2018 2:43 PM MST

Sure! My trash, restaurant trash, my mom and dad's trash, for sure my sister's trash, once my Grammie's trash, sometimes whole neighborhood's trash... I'm not choosey but I've yet to find the fig newton in the plastic pack.

I'm glad to know you're looking for it too.  If I do find it, I will most certainly share it with you. :) :)
      December 7, 2018 12:41 AM MST

I'm still looking for the fifth of Scotch I hid in my wife's underwear drawer. She wouldn't have drunk it and lied about it, would she? She said the slurring and unsteady walk was because she'd had a tooth filled that day, but she didn't say anything about a dentist's appointment when I left for work that morning ... This post was edited by Slartibartfast at December 7, 2018 9:21 AM MST
      December 7, 2018 3:16 AM MST