Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Most of my questions are silly. Why do they attract so many serious responses?, With lots of biblical stuff and philosophical answers.

Most of my questions are silly. Why do they attract so many serious responses?, With lots of biblical stuff and philosophical answers.

???

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

It's your name that has them all fooled. 
    They expect something very logical and scientific coming from your brain and presented to them when you ask a question.
    They get the nervous quivers and think it can't be that silly.  It's "Element 99." I'm sure there is some genius answer he has and I don't know it. 
    Some will do research before answering,  others will challenge you, and then there are those who will be so intimidated they will wait until others answer and see what sort of mood you're in.

I'm telling you... it's all in your name!!

No goofball!  It's none of those things! We know you're being silly. We just weren't sure if you knew you were and wanted to cover our bases. ;) :)

December 7, 2018 1:02 AM MST

Because you have serious, Biblical, and philosophical answerers rather than silly answerers.  Just add "humorous answers please" to your questions and we will leave them alone.  But for many of us much easier to be serious than humorous or silly. 
      December 7, 2018 7:00 AM MST

Hey...I didn't think of that. Thanks.
      December 7, 2018 7:18 AM MST

People sometimes gripe about my serious answers, so I switch to silly answers. Pretty soon they gripe about my silly answers, so I switch back to serious answers. 
      December 7, 2018 3:12 PM MST

Don't cloud the issue with such a cirrus outlook, Dude, and you'll reign over the entire colony of AnswerMugland, weather you want two or knot. Sea watt ewe kin dew win eye lead the weigh?  My work is done here, go, my child, and fear no more . . .

~
      December 7, 2018 7:52 PM MST