Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Are you a pillow person. I have about 30 in my house.

Are you a pillow person. I have about 30 in my house.

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

Pat loves pillows...especially those used for decoration. A woman thing. I have two...a four foot long huggie pillow and one for the head.
      December 5, 2018 9:04 PM MST

• I have three pillows that I sleep with plus two decorative pillows on my couch that were a gift from my daughter.   I am clearly not a pillow person, however I did buy a pregnancy pillow for my dog, because he keeps stealing my daughter's when he stays over there.  He is definitely the pillow person in the family. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 7, 2018 2:14 AM MST
      December 5, 2018 9:27 PM MST

Not other than my three bed pillows.  I don't sit on the sofa or living room chairs; I always sit in an office chair.  I have two pillows on my sofa but I keep zipper covers on them because should I actually want to use them or lay my head on one, I remove and wash the cover.  The sofa is leather so it's easy to keep  clean, but pillows...................I don't share them with others..............gross.
      December 5, 2018 9:55 PM MST

I don't see a question mark in there: I can't be around you when you're like this. I don't know why you hate me so much. 

~
      December 5, 2018 10:06 PM MST

• Haha!
      December 5, 2018 10:12 PM MST

• I can almost picture how you start your days. :P

December 6, 2018 9:47 AM MST

My hobby for a long time was trying to find a pillow that didn't go flat in a few weeks. I finally found a Simmons brand on sale for 30 bux and it lasted six months. Regular price was 50 bux, and that was not too bad so I went back to get a new one and a few spares. The store had discontinued them. That's why they were on sale. So I found a Simmons store, but they wanted 250 bux for a pillow. I left, feeling a bit shell shocked.

I decided to broaden my search and try different types of pillows. I check Amazon and found goose feather pillows, two for 20 bux. They arrived with air sucked out to reduce volume, and printed instructions saying to wash normally and tumble dry for an hour to fluff them up, and to repeat that treatment any time I wanted to.

I have been sleeping on that first pillow for five years now and I have fluffed it five times. I never used the second one. But they are priced two for 30 bux now, so they are not as cheap as you might have thought.
    https://smile.amazon.com/Set-Two-Standard-Feather-Exclusively/dp/B00CX5SP0M/ref=sr_1_1

Oops, they are no longer available!
      December 6, 2018 11:17 AM MST

no, i only have one for nny bed
      December 6, 2018 2:40 PM MST

I suppose I must be.  Until your question, I never thought to count them.  I guess we do have our fair share. They are all there for pleasure when anyone needs them.  They must do a good job because no one has complained. 

I wouldn't quote me on this but I think we have about 40. This includes on the beds and furniture and extras. They all seem to fit o.k. 
      December 7, 2018 9:07 AM MST