Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » When am I going to get those tildes back from you? I thought you said you only wanted them for a short while, it's been ages! Grrrrrrrrr.

When am I going to get those tildes back from you? I thought you said you only wanted them for a short while, it's been ages! Grrrrrrrrr.

Posted - December 8, 2018

Responses

I was up 50,000 tildes. Lady Luck was shining on me. It was beautiful. Crowds were starting to form around the table. People were buying me drinks. Then, I get the perfect hand. The kind that would make a grown man weep. So, I went all in. Next thing I know, these big burly guys were on me and I'm getting drug to the back room. They start asking me all these crazy questions, like I was some kind of cheat. I'm telling you, it was the perfect hand. The house just didn't want to lose. 

So, I says to the man, look. I'm with Randy D. He'll vouch for me. Then, the guy said he was going to pay you a visit and left. I guess that means they plan to give you all the winnings. Must be your lucky day. 
      December 8, 2018 10:46 PM MST

You mean to say you gambled away my precious tildes?  Why you . . . hold on, someone's at my front door, I'll be right back.

~
      December 8, 2018 10:52 PM MST

I love your cards.  hahahaha
      December 9, 2018 6:55 AM MST

The NEW me.

Oh, Randy, please ask more tilde questions.  

See,  I can do this.  I am saved.

December 9, 2018 3:38 AM MST

December 9, 2018 7:09 AM MST

Patience, my friend.

(Joe, have you copied those tildes yet? The Yank is getting antsy, and the counterfeits have to be EXACT, he'll be examining them with a magnifying glass.)
      December 9, 2018 7:16 AM MST

nnaybe never
      December 9, 2018 7:45 PM MST