Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Politics » BACKPEDDLE MUCH? Now it is NOT a WALL. NEVER WAS A WALL. That was just a metaphor for border security. HOW DUMB? HOW ?

BACKPEDDLE MUCH? Now it is NOT a WALL. NEVER WAS A WALL. That was just a metaphor for border security. HOW DUMB? HOW ?

How stupid is this BASE of his?  

Now they are gonna swallow this new lie of his?  He NEVER was talking about building a wall.  OH NO.  He was talking about 5 billion for WHAT?  Border security?  Well, if he would have said that, then there would not have been such a big tadoo over the WALL he kept promising.  The wall that he keeps lying about.  The WALL that he lied and said is getting built already.

There IS NO WALL.  THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A WALL EVER.

GET IT?  

NO WALL.  YOUR GUY IS A FAT UGLY LIAR.

AGAIN.

Posted - January 1, 2019

Responses

Last I heard. it was going to be big, beautiful pointy steel slats.  Probably made from Melania's discarded Louboutin stilettos.
      January 1, 2019 7:47 AM MST

I like you best when you are feisty like this.

LOL

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 1, 2019 11:12 AM MST
      January 1, 2019 7:50 AM MST

LOL ... thanks. 
      January 1, 2019 7:52 AM MST

Trump has not only divided the nation, he is also responsible for uniting a nation too.
      January 1, 2019 8:17 AM MST

It's beginning to look as though that may happen.
      January 1, 2019 8:52 AM MST

A big year ahead, Sharonna. The dude is gonna fall. My prediction. You and I will laugh. 
    How long before his growing record of dishonesty, dementia and failure cause his big money GOP donors (and subsequently, the GOP lawmakers who depend on them) Rupert Murdoch and FOX, and the unpaid citizens/victims of his shutdown and softening economy revolt and renounce his sinking, failing administration? It’s coming.

There are no adults in the room anymore to restrain his basest impulses. No one of real stature or accomplishment will work for him. Those who did all denounce him. He’s drafting lackeys now. No scenario exists for Trump to Make America anything but weaker. There is no plan going forward, no expertise on hand, no light on the horizon. Many more will be worse off for lining up beside him. It’s coming. 

Trump’s hysterical lack of talent to govern, lack of will to learn or take counsel, unending self-obsessed rhetoric, and (I say, criminal) indifference to the welfare or interests of the majority voting Americans, will be but footnotes to what the numerous investigations reveal of the despicable man’s life and practice of deceit and iniquity. It’s coming.
    NO WALL- it isn’t coming. This isn’t 3rd century China. 
    You heard it here. This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 1, 2019 3:11 PM MST
      January 1, 2019 8:30 AM MST

Very wonderful.  I cannot believe these imbeciles are going to try and change the WALL THE BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL, to I meant BORDER SECURITY.  

They think we are as daft as they are.  
      January 1, 2019 9:16 AM MST

Sharonna : Has it escaped yours or anyone’s attention that there have been no coherent rebuttals from the pathetic ignorami who continue to support the moron in the WH? Where are they now? Waiting for Fox News to tell them what to say....
      January 2, 2019 2:03 PM MST

Coherent being the operative word here.

There have been PLENTY O' Rebuttals.  None of them are valid.  None make any sense.  This is America today.  I am surrounded by a sea of idiots.  I know.  I know.  I am not even smart.  That is the sad part. I am no big deal.  But compared to these loonies?  I am ready for a Rhodes Scholarship.

January 2, 2019 2:29 PM MST

The wall was never going to be built.

Trump must acquire thousands of miles of privately owned land. Most of it won't be for sale. Eminent domain claims require a mutual agreement on the value of that land. It will obviously be disputed so it must be added to an already crowded court schedule. With the inevitable appeals, it will take years.
    Terrain is also a consideration, much of it is very rugged, particularly along the Rio Grande. Engineering surveys haven't even been commissioned yet, never mind completed. Neither has an EIS (Republicans tend to ignore those, few of them can even spell "environmental" and none can define it, but the study still must be conducted and the statement drawn up).
    Trump hasn't got the time, he'll be impeached before then. 
      January 1, 2019 8:37 AM MST

OF COURSE it wasn't.  SO WHY OH WHY DID THE IMBECILE keep saying it was going to be built?  So he can show the world how stupid his base actually is.  That is the only reason.

He will be impeached  I say this every morning as my personal mantra.

January 1, 2019 9:17 AM MST

You should not be 'mantasizing' imbeciles. Were ' The Three Stooges' really imbeciles?  Not at all. They were very clever comedians. Wo-wo-wo-wo!
      January 1, 2019 11:20 AM MST

See Barzini's comment.  I think you fit his bill.
      January 2, 2019 2:30 PM MST