Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Scumbucket Trump says Dems killed the kids. Third child dies in government custody on Christmas Day.

Scumbucket Trump says Dems killed the kids. Third child dies in government custody on Christmas Day.

Guess what ORANGE CHEETO?  The Dems are not going to be imprisoned.

YOU ARE.

And, I hope you get 10 years for each CHILD you kill.  You are a rotten savage not worthy of the air you breathe.

And your lying base too.

And your Administration.

And you need 20 years for all the Puerto Ricans you helped decimate.

ROT IN HELL.

Posted - January 1, 2019

Responses

Can't you give us a break, even on New Year's day?  Why do you feel the need to spew your hatred in other people's direction?  Perhaps you should spend more time reading the "real" news and give up CNN, In my opinion.  In my opinion, I'm beginning to think you are paid by someone to try and stir up trouble where none exists.
    This post was edited by . at January 1, 2019 10:46 AM MST
      January 1, 2019 9:49 AM MST

If you don't like someone's questions, is it too difficult to just scroll past them?  

Are you claiming that children dying at the border is fake news?  How about when those deaths are reported on FOX - is it fake news then?
      January 1, 2019 10:32 AM MST

A message from YOUR President. 

January 1, 2019 10:51 AM MST

First off, he's not MY president.  Second, do you think this is any more of an enlightening statement than what Sharon posted?  If you do, we have different opinions on what "enlightening" means.

By the way, you conveniently failed to respond to my question about the deaths of these children being fake news. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 1, 2019 11:05 AM MST
      January 1, 2019 11:04 AM MST

Somebody (Soros?) advertised to the people of central America that it was a great time to head north. So they have. In large numbers. In poor conditions. Pre-exiting illnesses. So some folks will die under these bad traveling conditions. Sorry. Not some orange guy's fault. 
      January 1, 2019 10:51 AM MST

No one said that.  Keep believing the B.S.  NO ONE SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Who would?  It is the most horrible time ever to go north.  GET REAL.
      January 1, 2019 10:56 AM MST

All you m/f need to chill!
      January 1, 2019 11:07 AM MST