TODDLER BABY in CHIEF
Slartibartfast
Twinkle Dink
engineerIsTerminator
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If she wanted to mix stripes with printed patterns, there was no sense in staying together, no brainer, right?

If she wanted to mix stripes with printed patterns, there was no sense in staying together, no brainer, right?

Ian decides to just let Gwen go. There will always be others. 
~

Posted - January 4

• 5850
    Well, those things happen. You just always have to be prepared to take the children and leave in the middle of the night.
    2

• 2594
    What is all this "leaving" business? Relax, chill out. 
    1

• 5422
    No sense in .... 
    2

• 21911
    ~
    0

• 2776
    Ahemm...  Excuse me but did you mean NO BRAINER?  I could not help noticing, sir, that you grammar seems to slipping a bit of late.  I observed one other seeming error recently, but was hesitant to bring it to your attention.  You take these things so hard with your Homer Simpson, "Doh!" picture.  I understand that with good grammar being as important to you as it is.  Now, with two such seeming errors, lest this be the beginning of a trend, I felt it was my duty nip this in the bud so as save you from a deeper humiliation in the future. 
    No need to thank me; I remain your humble servant,
    Ish. 
    1

• 5850
    This post was edited by Not Sure at January 4, 2019 9:07 PM MST
    1

• 21911
    ~
    0