Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Virginia State Sen is now open carrying on the Sen floor. Says she has conceal permit. How do you feel about it?

Virginia State Sen is now open carrying on the Sen floor. Says she has conceal permit. How do you feel about it?

Said she decided to open carry because of outrageous protesters, who had to have the capital police called. 

Posted - January 19, 2019

Responses

I don't "feel" about it one way or another, I don't have an emotion about it. What I "think" about it, however, is that there's nothing wrong with it.

~

January 19, 2019 6:30 AM MST

• I'm not a fan of guns in general.  It's not about the guns themselves .. it's about the mental stability of some people who carry them.  
      January 19, 2019 7:05 AM MST

The Sen says she started to conceal carrying because of threats when she got into office. And then open because of protesters. There were 2 rather large female protesters who got through two of her aides and headed to her but backed off when they saw her pistol on her side. So it already showed it likely stopped a violent encounter. 
      January 19, 2019 7:14 AM MST

• A real shame that things have come down to all of that.  Makes me sad.
      January 19, 2019 7:44 AM MST