Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which is more beautiful to you? Simplicity or complexity? A piece of colored cloth with no design at all or a tapestry? Why?

Which is more beautiful to you? Simplicity or complexity? A piece of colored cloth with no design at all or a tapestry? Why?

People are like that too. D'ya think the simpler the person is the happier he/she is or the unhappier? Why?.

Posted - January 21, 2019

Responses

Both are beautiful to me. Living my life with a piece of colored cloth simplicity and observing in wonderment the complex tapestry of God's creation. :)
      January 21, 2019 7:26 AM MST

If the colored cloth were your FAVORITE color (mine is blue) and not the color you disliked most (mine is chartreuse) I guess it would be a comforting thing to look at 24/7. But there is nothing to explore. Nothing to earn from it. Once you see it what else is there? But a tapestry is intricate and detailed. The more you look at it the more you get out of it the more you see that's there. Thank you for your reply ru! :)
      January 22, 2019 5:38 AM MST

Blue is my favorite color as well. Orange by far is my least favorite color. :)
      January 22, 2019 1:34 PM MST

I try to see beauty in everything.  It is a favorite pastime of mine.  Makes me feel good.  

Simple and complex are not factors that would matter.  But not everything is beautiful, of course.  It is just far easier for me to see beauty in much that I used to judge.   It is better for my psyche.   

January 22, 2019 4:47 PM MST

Either can be spectacular Rosie....Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one man's chicken won't feed everyone...We all like different things ,no matter how fowl some are....:)  
      January 22, 2019 4:54 PM MST