Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » I'm sorry, but I don't like Kamala Harris. There is something weird about her. What is it? She is odd.

I'm sorry, but I don't like Kamala Harris. There is something weird about her. What is it? She is odd.

She's boring and kind of boring.

She has nothing to really say.  What is her platform?  

Posted - January 26, 2019

Responses

I think we are well served to remember likability is not necessarily a determiner of effective leadership. It helps, but isn’t required. I am not familiar with Harris’ views. Time will tell. 

I would think George W is probably an affable, nice man (even if he was a simpleton) but was a disaster as a President. Jimmy Carter was a good guy too, and a weak PresIdent. 
    FDR was a hardass, but one of our most effective Presidents. I could also suggest Margaret Thatcher in the UK back in the day. 

Of course the current WH occupant gives unarguable support to your objections. Hard to overcome being a completely untalented A-hole. This post was edited by Don Barzini at January 26, 2019 10:42 AM MST
      January 26, 2019 10:42 AM MST

I've never heard her speaking.. I only know she looks nice at 54!
      January 26, 2019 11:36 AM MST

Who is this person and why should I care?
      January 26, 2019 12:46 PM MST

• Sounds like you have a lot in common! xD
      January 26, 2019 5:09 PM MST

No need to apologize.
      January 26, 2019 10:04 PM MST

• I like her a lot.  She’s tough ... sadly A trait in women that turns off some people. We need someone who is willing to make a stand against the old school ideas in this country.  Clearly the status quo isn’t working.
      January 27, 2019 2:38 AM MST