Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What are you doing to prepare a special day or event for your Belovéd on Valentine's Day?

What are you doing to prepare a special day or event for your Belovéd on Valentine's Day?

Posted - February 7, 2019

Responses

Nothing more than puckering up....as a kiss with this Miss won't ever go a'miss..   :)D 
      February 7, 2019 2:03 AM MST

Nothing. We rarely celebrate anything...even our wedding anniversary. (Which was two days ago.)
      February 7, 2019 11:31 AM MST

I am presently single. I was joking with one of my exes the other day. He said he has decided to hold off until after Valentine's Day to find someone, so he doesn't have to buy a present. I told him he was brilliant and that I was going to start dating a ton of people right away for the presents. He initially insisted that I share, but changed his mind when I told him the only thing I'd likely get is an STD from my approach. *shrugs* 

Yeah, no. Not celebrating. It's never really been my thing anyway. Maybe I'll make heart-shaped pancakes for the kids or something. 
      February 7, 2019 2:23 PM MST

Sorry to hear about that, sounds like a shame. 
      February 7, 2019 2:51 PM MST

There is no beloved.
      February 7, 2019 2:25 PM MST

• I’m gonna eat nachos and watch Untamed Heart. 

February 7, 2019 2:32 PM MST

Really nothing, it is a retailers Holiday.  We contribute enough to the economy, so when we can resist we do.  Probably puckering up in the morning, taking the kids & Resident Labradors for a walk weather permitting and cooking a light meal in.

Being in a restaurant, bar or similar with a million desperate people trying to affirm love is truly depressing.  Rolling in with a Nanny,  two kids, and two Labradors will:

1. Kill the ardor in a lot of folks eyes  (m&f) - aka their partner aint having nookie
    2. Send a lot of guys out to check their Handi's/phones and never come back
    3. Being sued for revenue loss by a restaurant
    4. Having the remaining women whose dates skipped ask Doc "how she did it"

Nope a good bottle of Sekt, a decent Bio/Organic meal, and hoping the kids go down early is what we are desiring = hint, wink
      February 7, 2019 2:37 PM MST

• Lol
      February 7, 2019 2:40 PM MST

My husband is taking me out to a Valentine's dinner at a winery but it's not actually on Valentine's Day.  It's this Saturday night instead.
      February 7, 2019 7:44 PM MST