Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Sitcom battle: "King of Queens" with Kevin James as Doug Heffernen, or "Two and a Half Men" with Charlie Sheen as Charlie Harper? ~

Sitcom battle: "King of Queens" with Kevin James as Doug Heffernen, or "Two and a Half Men" with Charlie Sheen as Charlie Harper? ~

Posted - February 10, 2019

Responses

Both excellent programes .....but so put off by Charlie Sheen with his obsession of screwing anything that can walk ....plus his use of drugs and how he contracted aids and worse how he paid to keep it quiet so it wouldn't affect his screwing around abilities....
    Really funny guy and there is no one to take his place ,but other then then that you can keep hom.....
    He needs locking up to keep both women and guys safe,I'm sorry to say....

Drugs ,alcohol ,to much money, fame, notoriety and promiscuity have done the man no favours....

Un replaceable in Two and a Half Men......The guy was very charismatic.....  
      February 10, 2019 1:50 AM MST

I'm not really a fan of either show. I used to watch 'King of Queens' just for Jerry Stiller. I think he is one of the funniest actors ever. I loved his part on 'Seinfeld' as well.
      February 10, 2019 4:34 AM MST

• I used to like "King of Queens" .. not a fan of "Two and Half Men".   Kevin James is really funny in his stand up routines .. difficult for me to watch Charlie Sheen in much of anything except ...

February 10, 2019 5:21 AM MST

Neither, anything that requires a laugh track is patently unfunny.

I like the old Britcoms - Are You Being Served, Love Thy Neighbour, Mind Your Language, Porridge, Allo Allo, Blackadder etc. Sketch comedy too - Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Two Ronnies and Australia's Fast Forward and The Comedy Company.
      February 10, 2019 5:29 AM MST

Are you sure none of those ever used a laugh track?

~
      February 10, 2019 7:57 AM MST

Fairly sure, because when an occasional gag fell flat, it didn't get laughs.
      February 10, 2019 11:32 PM MST

King of Queens. 

Two 1/2 Men is just stupid.
      February 10, 2019 6:04 AM MST

• King of Queens for the win.
      February 10, 2019 6:33 AM MST

I've never watched either show.
      February 10, 2019 7:10 AM MST