Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Do you have a great personality or are you very good looking? You can only pick one, thanks.

Do you have a great personality or are you very good looking? You can only pick one, thanks.

Posted - February 20, 2019

Responses

• I kind of do :) every profile pic I use here is a picture of me. Highly edited though obviously lol. I’m not really green :( I don’t think I would post an unedited picture of myself here though. Not that I think anyone here is a nutcase, but you never know who is lurking from the outside :)
      February 22, 2019 9:24 AM MST

• Gawd I hope I look as good as you at your age .. you’re lovely. 
      February 21, 2019 6:30 PM MST

That's very sweet ~ thank you!

I don't know much about beauty.
    One tends to see oneself in the mirror (as little as possible) and compare that face with memories of it in earlier years - never a flattering comparison. I think all of us oldies do it, men and women alike.

But I think there are things that can contribute to making us as beautiful as possible.

On the outside it comes from healthy living - all the usual things: fresh whole foods, a balanced variety of regular exercise, good sleep, good posture, proper daily dental care, good hygiene, and abstinence from burning sun (have not always been good on that last one).
    Sugars, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs age people way beyond their natural years - both internal health and external looks.

On the inside, its all about learning wisdom and how to love - a long and complex process - but it leads to happiness and predominantly good relationships - which in turn, radiates from the inside out.

Now I don't mean to present a perfect picture - nothing is. I'm as fallible as the next person.
    But I guess what I'm saying is that all the good habits that you cultivate now slowly add up and make a huge difference to the quality of life in later years.

February 21, 2019 6:46 PM MST

• I would never tell someone I think they’re  beautiful if I didn’t think so. You’re stunning. I’ll try practice some good habits haha... try :) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 22, 2019 6:33 AM MST
      February 21, 2019 6:49 PM MST

Neither.
      February 21, 2019 7:11 PM MST

• Ahhhhh :( 
      February 22, 2019 6:34 AM MST

It'd have to be my personality. I'm not winning any beauty contests.
      March 11, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

• Personality is better, looks fade anyway.
      March 11, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

• My personality looks good on me.  That's the best I can do.  :)
      March 11, 2019 11:00 AM MDT

• No it’s not the best you can do! You already answered this and said too sexy for your moo moo lol 
      March 11, 2019 12:33 PM MDT

• Sorry, senior moment ... lol!
      March 11, 2019 1:22 PM MDT

• Lol! You can keep answering :) I’ve donne it before too
      March 11, 2019 1:25 PM MDT