Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » If Satan 'ruler of this world' is involved in politics -who do you think he would find most vulnerable to lead astray?

If Satan 'ruler of this world' is involved in politics -who do you think he would find most vulnerable to lead astray?

"It's the economy,  stupid '. More jobs for the people;  more money -especially for the wealthy 

Make America great again!

Did God make Trump president just because somebody said so?

Posted - March 27, 2019

Responses

Pretty big “If”.

The only answer that seems appropriate here are people whose views are ruled by their credulity. 

When exactly was America “great” the last time?
      March 27, 2019 4:49 AM MDT

Paula White who has made her personal fortune via her prosperity ministry and whom some consider a charlatan uses Trump to carry out the evangelical agenda and Trump is thereby getting their millions of votes.
    She claimed 'God made Trump president '.

Fake Christianity. 
      March 27, 2019 5:30 AM MDT

Haha. That’s redundant.
      March 27, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

• Why would God make Donald Trump president? I think these charlatons need to answer that question.  Any response that essentially concludes that "God works in mysterious ways" or thereabouts is certaninly not an acceptable answer.  One need ask themselves why God would want to appoint  someone who has essentiually broke most of the 10 commandements and who is genuinely evil as the leader of  over 300milion people. The answer is clear... HE did not. Trump is Lucifer's doing This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 27, 2019 9:38 AM MDT
      March 27, 2019 6:53 AM MDT

I feel inclined to think some of these charismatic evangelical leaders are unscrupulous atheists posing as religious right leaders.who only believe in  $$$$$$ and power over the believe-anything-we-tell-you followers.

Christians believe Satan is the ruler of this world but may fail to perceive when they are being led astray by this one. Blind belief. 
      March 27, 2019 8:21 AM MDT

• I am focusing on one aspect and one aspect only in your comment to me...

Why on earth would you think they are "unscrupulous atheists"?  
    Some of the most unscrupulous, hateful, intolerant, disengenuous people I have met are supposedly "Christian"

March 27, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

I am atheist myself.  Point is that I cannot fathom how those kind of people can be believers in a bible God and preach some of the things they preach and do some of the things they do. Long time ago. I attended  (was dragged to) a non-demonational fundamentalist church where I hung around for about a year and a half but I left finally because I decided those pastors simply do not -for various reasons- believe in the God they like to preach about. 
    Yes I am ashamed to think there could be atheists like that but maybe they just think they are Christian believers if they even give a dam. It's just about money and power.
    Even Hitler was a Christian of some sort and not an atheist like what those lying pastors like to preach.
      March 27, 2019 1:39 PM MDT

The bible says that Satan's desire is to lead the whole world astray. Usually this is by deception

But you might like this..... :)

Ezekiel 13:10

Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered motar;

Michah 3:5
    Thus says the LORD concerning the prophets who lead my people astray; When they have something to bite with their teeth, They cry, "Peace," But against him who puts nothing in their mouths They declare holy war.

A man that says "Grab them by the pussy"... does not sound like Christ.

March 27, 2019 2:40 PM MDT

Very  good -thanks. 
      March 27, 2019 5:56 PM MDT

Mr Satan never ever wrote a hate filled book inciting his follower to kill....
    He just tried to warm people to him and he had a Devil of a job trying to reeducate  those already corrupted ....
    If you think about it....it must have been one Hell of a task to achieve ...To free the world  violence ,can only be a good thing though....:) 
      March 27, 2019 3:20 PM MDT

Right. 
      March 27, 2019 5:57 PM MDT