Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » When did you realize there is cut and uncut?

When did you realize there is cut and uncut?

What was the reaction ?

Posted - March 30, 2019

Responses

Are you referring to all the versions of "Blade Runner", like the Director's cut? Well, the unicorn scene is lame. AND HE ISN'T A REPLICANT. Give it up Ridley Scott. And take "Prometheus" and that other lame movie with you.
      March 30, 2019 7:00 PM MDT

• Yeah!!!!!!!
      March 30, 2019 7:05 PM MDT

• I can’t remember exactly. I was more disturbed by the guy who was waaaay too curved upwards. That’s  the guy I threw his  guitar off my  balcony. Nothing about that relationship was okay. NOTHING. 
      March 30, 2019 7:05 PM MDT

• Kinda weird to learn what happened to ya.
      March 30, 2019 7:06 PM MDT

• I didn’t go into the gory details lol. It was the worst sex of my life. The worst. I’m still friends him though and we dated before I was married... so that was a million years ago. 
      March 30, 2019 7:13 PM MDT

• Oh,oh,oh I mean being a boy learning part of your pocket went into the waste bin. 
      March 30, 2019 7:23 PM MDT

• Lol oh :) 
      March 30, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

• First 2 guys I was with were uncut. So That’s all I want to say about that lol. 
      March 30, 2019 7:34 PM MDT

You threw his guitar off your balcony because he was too curved upward?  Goodness!
      March 30, 2019 7:19 PM MDT

• Omg no!!! Lol. There is more to that story why I threw his stuff off my balcony lol. Nothing to do with his dick... he was a dick though. 
      March 30, 2019 7:21 PM MDT

Haha. 
      March 30, 2019 7:24 PM MDT

• Anyway, I’m going to tell the story of why I threw his guitar off the balcony, cos I haven’t before and I feel like it.  He was the first relationship I was in after a very abusive relationship. I had lived with a guy before him. That guy was 30 I was 18 in beginning of that relationship. ( that guy tried to throw ME off a balcony but that’s a story for another day lol) anyway, while dating guitar guy, I got involved with community theatre and took up a lot of my time. I loved it though. He resented how it made me happy. On last night myself and rest of the cast were going out to celebrate end of play. Guy I was dating gave me an ultimatum. Said come home after play, no party... choose to spend time with me. I went home, skipped the party with people who had been a huge part of my life for months... for him. He wasn’t there. GOOD BYE GUTAIR. Good bye ever put a guys ego ahead of my own wants. The end. Lol. 

March 30, 2019 7:32 PM MDT

Thank you for being candid. We will get you onto AdultMug yet.   I would consider any ultimatum abusive.  They want to separate you form anything you like just so you will be more dependent upon them.  Isolate you to puff up their feelings of power and importance (ego).  Then when we are so dependent upon them they hate us anyway because we are - so its no good.  I was older than you were- 26 maybe before I learned about all that. This post was edited by officegirl at March 30, 2019 7:43 PM MDT
      March 30, 2019 7:41 PM MDT

• The thing is he knew I needed to have something that was my own. I had not had that before I met him. He  knew what I went through in my prior relationship. It hurt me more that he tried to take that from me, my sense of having my own life and my own wants. It’s weird though cos we are still friends to this day. He’s not a bad guy... the sex sucked anyway so I’m glad that didn’t work out lol. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 30, 2019 7:54 PM MDT
      March 30, 2019 7:47 PM MDT

Exactly! That's so important.  Without any things of our own we are only our relationships.  Which so much we are anyway without even thinking about it.   For me it was- I wanted to learn to take care of myself.  Which meant I had to acquire skills with which I could get a decent job that paid better than just all the two-bit stuff I did for years. 
      March 30, 2019 7:55 PM MDT

Yes I am aware. And I have become quite partial to the latter in recent years.  After hardly ever thinking about it most of my life.  I guess I was a little shy about looking directly so I kept my eyes closed a lot. 
      March 30, 2019 7:17 PM MDT

(Looks down his pants.) It's cut.
      March 30, 2019 7:23 PM MDT

When? Very early in my sexual awakenings.
    Reaction? I've never been displeased with any I've seen or come in contact with.
    They're ALL good, so that distinction makes no difference to me at all. This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 30, 2019 7:44 PM MDT
      March 30, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

I take it you're not talking about diamonds?

March 30, 2019 7:44 PM MDT

What is there to realize?  WHO CARES.
      March 31, 2019 12:08 AM MDT

Is there not a group for sixth graders?
      March 31, 2019 2:58 AM MDT

not sure what youre talking about
      March 31, 2019 4:26 PM MDT